Am I doing it right??

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
I keep worrying that I am not doing it right and I wont get results dont get me wrong when I am done I am out of breath and sweating lots! BUT I dont know if I have the tecnique down right I only do the girley push ups and when I am doing the sit ups and the bike sit ups and she says "abs in" I dont know if I am doing it right! How will I know if I am doing the sit ups etc right? Any tips?

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Just do the best of your ability, as you progress it will get easier in all areas :smile:
    Your doing it that is what matters :drinker:
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    As long as you are making the effort, that's what matters! You will get stronger and eventually be able to do those regular push ups, but for now just do everything you are able. Slowly you will start to realize when your body is adjusting and getting more muscle.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I agree alot with what others have already said. I just wanted to add that sometimes, once your body gets stronger you'll be able to tell where you were weak before and able to adjust your work out accordingly. When you're starting out, sometimes you just got to do your best. Over time, your form will get better. It just takes practice. :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thanks Girls x I cant wait to be able to do them properly! Although today I felt a bit better and felt like I am making progress.