week 1, day 2

day 2 done ladies! i burned 204 calories today! woo hoo! i will be excited to get to next week where the workouts will be longer and more calories burned. i need to start getting up early and getting the stretching dvd in too. i could feel that i needed it this morning!

Replies

• apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    I love the cardio core on the 2nd dvd! it's my favorite and feels SOOOOOO effective!
  • landry1
    landry1 Posts: 58 Member
    got in late so had to look at this post for inspiration. on my way to work out now!

thanks ladies
  • Bluecade
    Bluecade Posts: 1 Member
    I worked out (walked 40 min) yesterday. Didn't get a workout in, but have made a couple of really good recipes from my Weight Watchers recipe book. My calories have been under. Tomorrow I plan to get a workout in. Thanks for the support, ladies!
  • misstiffanyrenee
    misstiffanyrenee Posts: 29 Member
    got in late so had to look at this post for inspiration. on my way to work out now!

thanks ladies

good job!! so proud of you! i had to motivate myself to get it done before i went out to dinner with my husband to watch the michigan/virginia tech game...it did help me make me a better choice at dinner!
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    I need to wake up earlier too because once my kids are awake it's hard to steal some time to workout.
  • Hey Ladies! I'm going to join you, I started Monday with the start it up and did start it up and slim and limber last night. My goal is to do Slim in 6, 6 days/week and run 3 days/week (the running isn't going well this week, I'm in Canada and it's CRAZY cold here). If I stick to it I'm goint to buy myself a new coat.
  • misstiffanyrenee
    Hey Ladies! I'm going to join you, I started Monday with the start it up and did start it up and slim and limber last night. My goal is to do Slim in 6, 6 days/week and run 3 days/week (the running isn't going well this week, I'm in Canada and it's CRAZY cold here). If I stick to it I'm goint to buy myself a new coat.

YAY!! Welcome to the group!
  • Are we doing a new Discussion for each day? or should we just note here that I just got finished Ramping it up! I like the ramp it up much better!
  • misstiffanyrenee
    Are we doing a new Discussion for each day? or should we just note here that I just got finished Ramping it up! I like the ramp it up much better!

i think that is a good suggestion. i just started a thread called start it up. i have not gotten to the ramp it up yet but feel free to start a thread for those of you that are. i will start it next week!

i am new to leading a group...or being a part of one for that matter, so any suggestions you have are much appreciated!! :)