Turbofire

Options
I have just joined the group today. I started Turbofire on Monday - looking forward to a new me!

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is amazing! I'm following a hybrid with Turbofire and P90X! Looking to lose on average 2-3 lbs a week throughout the 90 days challenge!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is truly amazing. I love that workout!! Right now I'm doing a hybrid of Turbofire and ChaLEAN Extreme and it's kicking my butt already - the first few days are mostly stretch and core work, but when you fell out of the routine it hurts! ;-) I'm hoping to start dropping weight again soon!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Awesome! I absolutely LOVE TurboFire! The music and the energy from all of the people in the video(s) is just amazing and unreal! <3 Chalene is seriously my favorite little blonde ever. She's so motivating and encouraging and you seriously just strive to be better just because she genuinely cares about all of her "fans." :-)

You'll seriously love it!
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    lol @ "favorite little blonde" She is quite inspiring! Her book is GREAT! Any of your girls reading PUSH?
  • MelloShero
    MelloShero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all, i just joined. Have never did Turbofire, just jam. Is it really better than turbo jam? @kasmir8199, i just got the push book also, going to start reading,
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    Hey all, i just joined. Have never did Turbofire, just jam. Is it really better than turbo jam? @kasmir8199, i just got the push book also, going to start reading,

Sweet!! It's such a good book!!! I think you'd love Turbofire...
  • brandim96
    Options
    I am doing Turbofire, and I love the workouts. Just wondering what you log them as - do you just log them as aerobics, high impact? Or is there something that fits it better?
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    I am doing Turbofire, and I love the workouts. Just wondering what you log them as - do you just log them as aerobics, high impact? Or is there something that fits it better?

I normally make my own logs for Turbofire on here, but if you're in a hurry, there's a kickboxing log that exists that has mention of Turbo Jam. It works relatively well.
  • brandim96
    Options
    Thanks!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I used that kickboxing (including Turbo Jam) one for a long time before I started using hubby's HRM regularly, and it was fairly close to what the HRM would normally tell me! So at least for me, it was a good one to go with :)
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    HRM monitors are great to use for that purpose, and also to make sure you're staying withing that target heart rate (for maximum routine effectiveness).

I've started using the Bodybugg system to track my calorie burn. Love it!