Replies

• rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    YAY..Day 3 complete!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 COMPLETE....YAY US!.......I found it harder today maybe because my legs are so sore.....:laugh:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Will do day 3 tonight! My little 2 year old saw my DVD yesterday and started crying because I would not play it for us to workout together! She is so cute! So I will give her that today...I will let her attempt to workout with my. That should tire her out and help her sleep through the night! I want to do my workouts in the morning though!
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did it today legs were a tad bit sore while doing it ... but i did it = p and then there is tmrw lol..geezzzzzz
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A great way to start the day! Hard to get out of bed at 5 a.m. but I'm hoping tomorrow I won't be as sore! Congrats everyone on your progress and dedication!!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    im on day 5 level 1 and when i first started my arms were sore now its my legs but i can tell it is easier for me to breath and im doing less of the modified stufff!!! keep it up we can do it!!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! How were level 2 and level 3? Were they a lot more hardcore than level one?

It may sound crazy but its easier than level 1 to me!! lol...level 3 is the best--sounds weird but ..:noway:
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    D3 down! shoulders are killing me
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was done at 5:30 this morning. I got up with dry mouth and chugged a glass of water. That was a mistake. I thought I was going to puke during circuit 1 but managed to keep it down and keep going. I feel it in my legs and glutes but am not really sore. I was doing the circuit on EA Sports Active for the Wii for 2 months and I think that really helped. Hopefully, I can get myself out of bed at 5:30 again tomorrow.

Cindy
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is my day 3 and my endurance is also getting better! I burned 20 more calories than the last 2 days and in 2 minutes less than my last 2 days!!

Have an awesome day ladies! I feel fantastic!!
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm reading all of your posts and am so proud of you for waking up early to do this!! the morning is my favorite time to work out!!! However, I have to be up at 4 am to make it to work at 5 am, so i have to workout in the afternoons = bummer for me!!! I'm jealous! keep up the good work!!
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Im on day 3.. my legs are aching so bad!!
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me - Im having the same problem with the "buddies" getting in the mix.
    My dog LOVES when I start doing the jumping jacks - she ends up jumping up with me & we nearly crash into each other - EVERY-SINGLE-TIME
    It makes concentrating on the moves a little more challenging ;)
    Im hoping that by 4 or 5, the fascination with mama jumping all around will wear off & I can shred in peace :)

Congratulations everyone - stick with it! My legs are burnin today and I love it!
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    I am back to work tomorrow and am thinking about setting the alarm an hour early to do this before work.. crazy?
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Woke up with killer headache - but no excuses- just finished day 3 and feel better - headache is still there but feel proud that I pushed through...
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE! I feel great and I "think" I am getting better at it! I wont lie I was dreading it today (dont know why) but the end result and you guys helped push me through! I have 3 little chuihahas and I have to kick them out of the room because as soon as I start they attack especially if I am on the floor lol

On a side note My hubby got chinese tonight and I totally refused it! I got a chicken shish kebab no chips etc it was just grilled chicken and pita bread!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Just got home from work so only enough time to eat and go to bed before getting up early again tomorrow. I'm really annoyed that I've had to miss a day so early in :sad:
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    day 3 done, had to do punches instead of most cardio, but managed the rest. Hip still very sore but determined to do as much as i can. Managed all abs and strength with little adjustment. But couldn't to jumping jacks, butt kicks or skipping as partially dislocated my hip yesterday! It will heal, it happens at time but sore and really annoying!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    My quads were so sore today that I thought I was going to take a day off. I could barely sit on the toilet. But my 10 DD kicked my butt and wanted to do the workout with me (sans weights) and we did it!

Day 3 in the books, I found it easier today! Upgraded to 5 lb weights for chest flys and bicept curls and added 3lb weights to punches.
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've did this before up till day 22 and I agree... I am not fond of level one... but I love 2 &3 and 3 is my favorite!!