When do we move on?

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Hi I notice at the start of the dvd it says when you feel ready move on to l2, what is everyone doing? I have heard people doing 10,10 and 10. I want to get the best results possible without killing myself LOL. How much harder is L2 to L1?

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I've heard level 2 is pretty difficult (my friend who has completed the program said level 2 was the hardest for her). However, I'm told that the 10-10-10 method is the recommended approach, so that's what I'm going to try to do. Moving up to level 2 may nearly kill me, but it's all about pushing yourself right?
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm planning on doing 10 days on each level since this is my first time doing DVD. I hear some people saying they are getting great results by switching levels from day to day....but maybe I'll try that next time.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try the 10,10,10 if I can...if I hurt my back I'm done so I gotta be careful...I want to finish this!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great question, I was wondering the same. Thanks for the feedback!!
    Lexie
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm actually making it a 90-day program and doing 30-30-30. I want to be able to do each level effortlessly, and right now (just completed day 4), I'm still struggling with level 1. My sister and husband are also doing the program with me, and they are both struggling too though, so I don't feel *too* bad.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I'm actually making it a 90-day program and doing 30-30-30. I want to be able to do each level effortlessly, and right now (just completed day 4), I'm still struggling with level 1. My sister and husband are also doing the program with me, and they are both struggling too though, so I don't feel *too* bad.

I am doing this as well. Mostly because I am so out of shape, and way overweight that I have to let my body build up to something more difficult.
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello Shredders I by far am not an expert but I have done the 30 days before and I am looking at the 10-10-10 push. I dont know if there are others like me that need for there to be constant change in the workout for them to stay motivated. I would get to comfortable and bored and probably not push myself as hard as would if I changed it this way. However I also am working a secondary six week program at the same time so that helps keep it new too! I do know that the levels all give you the option to have the beginer moves but she does kick it up each level.....

Happy Shreddding! :bigsmile:

Shanae