music....

Options
chocciechip
chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
So becuase I've dallied with the 30DS a couple of times now, I know the basic routine, I find it a little monotonous of hearing her talk/the music, so I've started putting it on mute and using my workout music which gets me feeling more pumped and I feel like the time passes quicker...

Will do the first couple of sessions of the next level listening to her so that I know what's going on.

Anyone else do this?

Replies

• countrygirl812
    Options
    Sure do. I am a music freak, it's my life, and it has gotten me through a lot including 5 days of this workout so far. I find that it passes the time faster, and I also move my body more.
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YES! I absolutely hate hearing the sound of her voice!!! Lately have been using Pandora's workout stations, definitely makes the time go by a lot faster.
  • Brandee4
    Options
    I had music going to first day. I cannot stand to listen to the insturctions on any workout dvd. The time passes so slow unless I have my music turned up loud! :happy:
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Tried this for the first time today...I think it helped!
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tried it today with Pandora's "Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout" station, and it was so much better than listening to Jillian!! I had already pretty much memorized all her dialogue, I didn't need to hear it anymore, LOL. The music made it more fun!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this tonight. :D
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have to have my music on! I just have my earbud in one ear so I can hear what she's saying the first time and I'm good!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Since I got 24ish days into this work out only 5 or so months ago, I am SO doing this. lol. If I hear her monologue on "just taking the stairs" one more time... :grumble:
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was "over" her and that music after Day 2. HA! I muted her last night and listened to my music...the only thing is when I'm doing my pushups I can't see or hear to know when the 30 secs are over. :)
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I tried it today with Pandora's "Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout" station, and it was so much better than listening to Jillian!! I had already pretty much memorized all her dialogue, I didn't need to hear it anymore, LOL. The music made it more fun!

Just added it!! This will DEFINITALLY help!!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    So what is your workout music? mine is a mix of unashamed pop and stuff with a heavy beat.

todays mix was:

JLo - Papi
    Enrique Iglesias - I like it
    Dynamite - Taio Cruz
    Robbie WIlliams - Rock DJ
    Robbie WIlliams - let me entertain you