exsercise

Options
allishaFaye
allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
what are some things you do to keep active?

Replies

• annsmarquez
    annsmarquez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on my feet most of the day for my job. I have a classroom full of one year old toddlers. It is a high pace demanding job and I love it. I track 5-8 miles a day there. I also enjoy doing exercise dvd's, especially pilates and dance videos.
  • allishaFaye
    allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you sound like an ECE! just what i am trained in! :) i have a glidder that i have started to use most days, i was going to aquafit 2 times a week but i'm laid off now so i cant afford it until i have a job again :( interview on tuesday i hope i get it!
    i also try to walk a few times during the week if i can!
  • lckauffman
    lckauffman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have exercise stretch bands I am trying to use them everyday. But I am new at this being active. Not very good yet. I have always avoided exercise. Glad to see a tops group. I wil keep exercising I will get this right
  • emlee0630
    emlee0630 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I go to Planet Fitness and switch up between the express 30 min. workout and the treadmill and I work out on the Wii
  • suezc
    suezc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I spend a lot of time in the water. I have back, arthur, and breathing issues. People do not realize that I used to walk with a cane. It has helped me lose some weight and get rid of the cane. Sometimes at the beginning of some classes, I look up and see who is teaching and think OH MY the Drill Sargeant and then get started and glad. She gives us a workout but it is great. I also do some land stuff with weights and bike but love the water. At the Ohio SRD in April, I will be leading a morning water workout. It will be fun.