Friday Weigh In

Options
ocrunner11
ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
Hi Everyone! You have made a wonderful commitment to start taking care of yourself with your food, exercise and overall well being:smile:
Tomorrow is our 1st Friday weigh in. It is the starting place from you. Some of you may be fearful of the scale, I know I had these feelings, but as I followed the program of eating healthy and exercising, I could see how the scale was becoming my friend and showing me that all the work I did the past week paid off!! So know that this tool called "Scale" is our friend :heart:
Kekibird has been posting some wonderful accountability topics for your participation, show up and share. We can learn from one another and grow in wisdom as we journey this year of "In It to Win It 2012"
Looking forward to seeing our group hit 100% participation, Cheers to each and everyone of you :drinker: (the drink is water :laugh: )
OcRunner11:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    If you don't weigh-in on Friday's or you don't weigh-in every week, no worries. Just check in here and report your last weight at your weigh-in.
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I weighed last night: 187

This is a 2 pound gain, actually. But with Christmas, New Year's and the death of my step-dad since my last weigh in, I think I can handle a measly two pounds. Onward and DOWNward!
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Weighed this morning 169.4. Lost 3.6 lbs! Looking forward to a great Friday!
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 227 lbs. That's a 3 pound loss since my last weigh-in on 12/29. Woo Hoo!!!!
  • chittyrose
    chittyrose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning. Lost one lb...slow and steady wins the race!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good Morning "In It to Win It 2012" :flowerforyou:
    I weighed in this morning and my start weight for this wonderful journey is 178. The start of many loss pounds ahead. Last night I had the best run. I have increased my pace and I felt good running the 5 miles. I know in my heart that we first have to try to do our very best and with determination, we will see results.
    Reminder: This tread is week one weigh in, if you weigh in on another day, no problem, just log in your weight. We all need to line up to start this weight loss race! Hear the announcer, "Get Ready, Get Set, Go!!! You are In It to Win It 2012 , weight loss is going Down :drinker:
    OCRunner11
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I weighed last night: 187

This is a 2 pound gain, actually. But with Christmas, New Year's and the death of my step-dad since my last weigh in, I think I can handle a measly two pounds. Onward and DOWNward!
    This is the starting number, it takes courage and accountability to start fresh, this is the first of many weeks where you will have the support team on hand. Have a blessed day and keep positive.
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Weighed this morning 169.4. Lost 3.6 lbs! Looking forward to a great Friday!
    Nice Job! I like the positive attitude, it is contagious! Enjoy the Day
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Weighed in this morning. Lost one lb...slow and steady wins the race!
    Yay!! You showed up, Congrats Chittyrose
    Stay focused and positive today
    Log your food and exercise for the next 7 days
    Drink your water and have an awesome Week
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 227 lbs. That's a 3 pound loss since my last weigh-in on 12/29. Woo Hoo!!!!
    So very happy for you!!! :happy:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    SW: 188
    CW: 187.8

That's like a 0.2 lb loss. Small but I'll take it.

My stomach has been off with my change in diet (I'm on a morning smoothie routine instead of my usual oatmeal) so a loss, even as small as it is, is great. I'll take it.

Katie
  • ANewJu
    ANewJu Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm so EXCITED to be a part of this group. I'm looking forward to working on my weight loss goals with my new fitness pals. I am going to concentrate on self-improvement in 2012. Losing the extra weight is just one of my self-improvement goals and I feel confident that I'll be able to achieve this with your support! We can do this together!!!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    SW: 188
    CW: 187.8

That's like a 0.2 lb loss. Small but I'll take it.

My stomach has been off with my change in diet (I'm on a morning smoothie routine instead of my usual oatmeal) so a loss, even as small as it is, is great. I'll take it.

Katie
    I have watched you blossom over the past year, you are on fire and will do great things this year!!! Stay focused and positive today! It is the start of a fabulous year! Enjoy the Day :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I'm so EXCITED to be a part of this group. I'm looking forward to working on my weight loss goals with my new fitness pals. I am going to concentrate on self-improvement in 2012. Losing the extra weight is just one of my self-improvement goals and I feel confident that I'll be able to achieve this with your support! We can do this together!!!

Welcome~~~ We are so happy you have joined us. The journey will be one of unity for all of us. We look forward to getting your input and see your self-improvement results in 2012. In It to Win It :flowerforyou:
    Enjoy the Day!:heart:
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My starting weight today is 148.5. I am renewing my commitment to MFP because I know it works!!! I I have gained back 10+ pounds from last spring because I stopped logging my calories. This is huge for me because I have seen that if you balance the calories you take in from eating with exercise calories burned, you will lose. It's not that hard when you are being honest and logging everything. Yes, some weeks are better than others, but I lost over 13 pounds from mid-January to mid-May last year. MFP WORKS if you stick to it!! Let's keep each other motivated to stick to it no matter what! Don't lose the mojo!! Have a great week!:flowerforyou:
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Down 1.6 lbs!!! YIPPIE! You ALL are doing FAB!
  • WoolleyGuy
    Options
    Tipped the scale at 210.8 this morning which is down from 213.1 on New Year's Day. I never would have been as high as 213.1 had I not eaten a prime rib dinner at 10:00 on New Year's Eve. It's a journey, right?
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I am going to start out with my starting weight here so that I have something to go off of for the next weigh in.

January 6th-223.8
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Umm no gain no loss here....steady at 186. I expected to see the scale go up as I'd over celebrated the New Year! :ohwell: Good going all the "LOSERS" and the rest of us will get 'em next week! :happy:
  • Heatheryou
    Heatheryou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am down 2.3 lbs. Not bad for 4 days. I feel like I can do this.