OFFICIAL PLANS! CHECK OFTEN FOR UPDATES

KatieJane83
KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
Ok, this thread will contain announcements of official plans, times, locations, etc. Check back often for updates.

As of right now we have the back room reserved at Whiskey Traders @ 71 W 55th St. Time to be announced.

Also, plan on meeting earlier at Central Park for a walk or something (gotta do something healthy right? Lol)

Replies

• onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Sounds great!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    i'm in...
  • I am planning on being there!

I love the idea of doing something healthy first!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Sounds good
  • onefitdiva
    Anything new? I do not want to miss an update.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,014 Member
    bump
  • KatieJane83
    Nothing new as of right now. Still figuring on the 5k walk for those interested, and the room at the bar is reserved.

I am open to any and all suggestions!
  • onefitdiva
    Any time set for the bar?
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Looking forward! Should be interesting to see exactly how many people are still with going as the date gets closer!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Can't wait :drinker:
  • KatieJane83
    Any time set for the bar?

No definite time set yet. I'm thinking probably around 7 or 8ish.
  • rdy2luznow
    rdy2luznow Posts: 25 Member
    I wish I could go...too far of a drive (15 hours) and I don't fly. Hope you all have fun!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Sounds good!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Any new updates???
  • onefitdiva
    As of right now we have the back room reserved at Whiskey Traders @ 71 W 55th St. Time to be announced.

^^^^^^ Is this still the place and what time?
    Please it is getting close OP help us with the details or delegate and some of us can help.
  • onefitdiva
    I just called Whiskey Traders and there is no reservations for May 5th for any of their rooms. I am really confused now.
  • KatieJane83
    Do not fear, I am still here! Life has been rather busy lately, lol.

As far as I am aware the bar is still on, but I will call to confirm, and if not then I will figure something out.

As of right now, shall we say all those interested in the Central Park walk should meet at the southeast corner of Central Park at the Grand Army Plaza (map: http://www.centralparknyc.org/maps/) at around 3? That way we can have time to get acquainted and do our walk and then have some time afterwards so people can find food, freshen up, etc. Then meet at the bar at 8.

Please let me know if these plans sound reasonable, I've never planned something like this before! :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

As far as I am aware the bar is still on, but I will call to confirm, and if not then I will figure something out.

As of right now, shall we say all those interested in the Central Park walk should meet at the southeast corner of Central Park at the Grand Army Plaza (map: http://www.centralparknyc.org/maps/) at around 3? That way we can have time to get acquainted and do our walk and then have some time afterwards so people can find food, freshen up, etc. Then meet at the bar at 8.

Please let me know if these plans sound reasonable, I've never planned something like this before! :flowerforyou:

We were talking for a while of meeting in the morning of the 5th and then something else in the afternoon but this is cool too if everyone likes it.
  • KatieJane83

We were talking for a while of meeting in the morning of the 5th and then something else in the afternoon but this is cool too if everyone likes it.

Morning plans are good too, I would just be concerned about people who are driving down that morning, they might not be able to meet earlier. Just a thought.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,014 Member
    I know I may not be available til the afternoon/evening myself so the walk and or bar sounds good.

Which bar again, btw? My god I'll probably spend the day lost in the city lol