Day 5

Options
sailingsal
sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
Day 5 done, its definitely getting easier!

Replies

• mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 5 in the books.:smile:
  • newlal01
    Options
    Way to go ladies :) Day 5 is starting in a few minutes for me. I hope I make it through with cold symptoms... I am still going to kick butt even with a runny nose. Or at least try my hardest!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Side lunge w/ shoulder raise still hurts! I've been trying to do all the exercises w/ my 5lb weights but this one and the squat and press I have to subsitute my 3 lb weights for in order to make it all the way thru. Stupid weak arms =)

Good job all on making it halfway thru lvl 1!!!
  • sarashae
    Options
    Starting NOW.... :)
  • valkomer
    Options
    I started late so I finished day 2 this morning. I'm in a little bit of pain but I'm hoping it will go away after a few more days of shredding. :happy: Good luck, everyone!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    got it done but my heart wasn't in in maybe tomorrow, anyone else noticing it getting easier, cardio is a breezy -- lifts are the only trip ups
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was so tired this morning and I had the worst headache but I got my booty outta bed and dealt with Jillian! And I am so glad I did!! If I put it off I wouldn't do it! I much rather do it first thing and get it over with instead of dreading it all day!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! I can actually raise the weights to eye level without screaming!!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm actually taking today as a break day but will be counting tomorrow as my day 5.

Good luck to everyone working out today!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a break today. My back has been killing me since last night, I think my body is trying to tell me it needs to recharge.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    doesn't feel so hot, but still mananged to pull off DAY 5.....YAY!
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is done for me. My right shoulder still hurts but other than that I have been fine. The hated Jumping Jacks are getting better. I am still having trouble catching my breath and am really happy when circuit 1 is done. So that I can get a breather.
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    well i had to take yesterday off because of my calf injury but i did day 4 today and still struggled but felt good.
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm doing mine later on this afternoon. The part that I hate the most is doing jumping jacks, then jump rope, jumping jacks, and jump rope again. That's about the only big break I have to take! It KILLS my legs!
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 5 complete!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L1D5 DONE!! WOOHOO!!
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that it wasn't as difficult and I finished every single exercise to the end, whereas on a few before (lunges) I had to take a break or stop 4-5 reps early. A little progress I guess
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Day 5. done. :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 5 done.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Heeelloo everyone, Day 2 for me (started late) is officially complete. I was so sore this morning but doing the shred actually helped a lot! I am SO pumped and wish these next 28 days will pass as quickly as possible because I simply can't wait to see my final results.