Weekly Challenges.

Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
Here is Week 1's challenge. As the weeks progress, challenges will be made more difficult. Strap in for the fun ride! :)

Sunday - Weigh yourself and submit weigh to my inbox (easy enough)
Monday - 50 Walking Lunges (25 per leg)
Tuesday - 50 Swimmer Presses
Wednesday - 50 Pushups
Thursday - 50 Triceps Dips
Friday - 50 Concentration Curls (25 per arm)
Saturday - 50 Crunches or situps

Weekly Challenge: 500 Extra jumping jacks

Please do all of these in sets, no need for anyone to get hurt trying to complete each daily task. Listen to your body. It is not a race, after all you have 24 hours to complete. :)

All of these are added on to your normal workout routine. If you are working out a certain muscle group on different days, feel free to add these on to that day and switch around. Also, if you need to modify any of these due to physical ability please do so. Remember, Key is not to hurt yourself trying to do any of these. Use dumbbells or resistance bands for the curls and swimmer presses.

Email JoseMedina21 at the end of the day once you have completed each task so I can keep track of everyone's performance.

Replies

• JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Thank you so much Apryl for setting this Group up. We will be posting the challenges on this group forum for everyone to see.
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    :drinker: perfect thanks guys!!!!

Let's go Team 1!! :bigsmile:
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    getting my crunches in early ... out the rest of the weekend and won't be able to log on 'til late Sunday/early Monday.

great place to rpt in, thx
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Thanks for creating the Group for our weekly challenges!!

Crunches done this morning (it is Saturday here)

Whew, I am now finished for this week!! All daily challenges completed and an extra 500 jumping jacks done (and I hated every minute of those I tell ya :laugh: )

Have had a great weight loss this week (yes I am one of those daily weighers :tongue: ) but after being so bad over the holidays I did expect that, next week will be the real challenge :smile:
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Crunches done, so that's me finished for the week. It's been a fab challenge so far, looking forward to week 2! :happy:
  • JoseMedina21
    Everyone did a great job. As always, weigh in day 1 challenge. I will be posting week 2 challenges tomorrow during the day. Stay tuned
  • JoseMedina21
    Team 1 is the winner! Great job Team 1. I will be posting new team breakdowns on Week 2 forum.

1 point per daily challenge and 5 bonus points for weekly challenge.

87/88 Points

prplangl4 (TC#1) 11
    stormystrickland 10
    valligator 11
    amandac72 11
    MPaulineD 11
    tammihart 11
    jennyph2006 11
    mbar12 11

71/88 Points

Pokee1 (TC#2) 11
    momofacacia 10