Help

Options
We all need a partner to help us through this new style of living! Don't do it alone. Let's do it all together!

Cathy

Replies

• 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi back from the 831! :) I too am a newbie to MFP. Looking forward to the journey.
  • cmsalazar52
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your weight lost. I am excited to get a group together that can help each other. Any guidance, motivation tips and suggestions would be great. Even exercise programs too. Lets get more folks to join.
  • escam02g
    escam02g Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, technology has changed my life. I first started with a different calorie counter, but switched to MFP about a year into keeping track of my food consumption. I started in Feb 2010 and have lost over 100 lbs. if you do not have asmart phone, get one. Down load the free application and record every time you eat or have a beverage. This works, good luck all....
  • cmsalazar52
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress.! I am so glad that you have joined the group to give us guidance when we are a plateaus. Do you have any suggestions for us who needs to lose alot of weight? What was your diet like? Cathy