Help motivate me!!!

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
I am in need of some motivation I think...I have been cleaning all day and when I say cleaning I have changed beds, cleaned floors on my hands and knees, cleaned kids rooms etc you get my drift anyway I havent eaten much (I REALLY am not hungry, I am planning on a steak and Jacket potato for dinner) I havent drunk much water 16oz I am drinking a decaff coffee right now ANYWAY the point is I am supposed to do day 6 of the 30DS today the thought of that right now is not appealing at all! HELP!

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Aw hun, its only 20 minutes. I don't fancy it either but you'll feel better if you do it and tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day! Hurrah!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    You can do it!!!! just think about how extra hot your super shredded arms and legs are going to be.
    I've been telling myself I can do any thing for 20 minutes.....I know this is gross and I'm not even sure why my brain came up with this( maybe because I'm a nurse) OK here goes my gross pep talk to myself..... "I can do ANYTHING for 20 minutes....even shovel a 10 foot pile of poop" So while I'm putting my shoes on, I imagine myself shovel this ginormous pile of poop......with no gloves or mask on. Next to that the 30 day shred is "no problemo". Sorry to any one with a weak tummy
  • valkomer
    Options
    Haha! 20 minutes of Jillian sounds like nothing compared to that!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!! Thank you all soooooo much! I needed that extra kick in the *kitten*. DAY 6 DONE! Now to tackle the ironing LOL I think I would rather do the shread again LOL
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good girl...way to go!! I'd rather do the 30ds twice than iron too LOL!
  • HeavenlyBri77
    Options
    So proud of you!! Way to keep up. :))
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great job staying motivated!! I almost didn't do it today too, because I was exhausted from my daughter not sleeping last night - at all! I felt more energized when I finished though! I bet it felt good to finish it today! =)