Options

Replies

• bt_13_21
    bt_13_21 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Last week wasn't great. I really slacked. This week I'm going to kill it. I weigh myself almost every day, so I'll weigh in on Wed.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    planning to WI tomorrow (1st of feb), been doing ok, finally moved past the same 3lb up & down game I have been playing against since Christmas but as I got tom today expect to see a gain (boo) tomorrow. If I do then will WI again once tom has gone & take measurements then too. The way I feel this morning I will not see a good result as bloated & feel FAT. urgh
  • newgirl512
    newgirl512 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been going up and down with the same 3 pounds all month. That is so frustrating that I just give up and eat. Not a great way to handle things, I know, but it is what it is. I thought if I actually write my bad habits down I might recognize them and change it. Hope this works. I will weigh in and measure tomorrow but I think everything will be the same. I guess that is better than going up!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm frustrated with the scale. I fluctuate SO MUCH! But I am looking forward to taking measurements. I feel like my body is changing, and i just have to learn some patience! So excited to see everyone's progress!

Beccy, should we send you our stats or post them here?
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    Channing, as the thai' s love to say....up to you. :bigsmile:

whatever you are comfortable with :smile:
  • bt_13_21
    bt_13_21 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I never took measurements, but I had a decent loss.

Starting weight on 1/1: 200
    Weight on 2/1: 191.8
    Goal weight for 6/1: 165
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I will post my stuff on Saturday! Yay for everyone's progress! I can't wait to see the rest!
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    bloody hell girl, you are killing it. well done. at this rate you will reach your goal in no time. ONEDERLAND :tongue: :happy:
  • Channing
    Options
    I never took measurements, but I had a decent loss.

Starting weight on 1/1: 200
    Weight on 2/1: 191.8
    Goal weight for 6/1: 165

whoa!!! That's a huge loss for one month! awesome job! Your rocketing towards that bikini!!!
  • Channing
    Options
    Okay, so here are progress stats. It's slow and (sometimes) steady for me, but that is expected as I get closer to goal. Just have to stay patient and keep going!!!

1/2/12 ................................. 2/1/12
    weight:171 .................................. weight:169
    waist: 31" ....................................... waist: 30.5"
    hips:39" ........................................... hips:38.5"
    thigh: 24" ..................................... thigh: 24"
    arm: 12" ....................................... arm:11.5"
    bust: 39" ...................................... bust 39" (can't figure out how to measure accurately there!)
    butt" 42.5 ...................................... butt:42"
    ................................ :blushing: love handles: 37" (added these because they are a PROBLEM!)

So 1/2 and inch lost in most fatty places, and I'm pretty happy with that! 30DS is paying off!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    well done channing! and yes, slow and steady wins the race... thats why this is til june... not jan 31st :O)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    am i joining the party too late?!
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    nope, pm me your starting stats & join the ride to bikini awesomeness. lol
  • Jenn152
    Options
    1/7 2/4
    weight, 205.8 ...202.4
    Bust, 43.5.........42
    Waist, 38..........36
    Pouch, 43.........41
    Hips, 44...........43
    Biceps: L:13,R:12.5.....L:12.5,R:12
    Thighs: L/R:26.5.........L/R:26

Had a pretty rough couple weeks in there with major stress at work. But I feel pretty good about the results overall! Yay!
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    nice job Jenn, 3.4lbs is a month is pretty good in my estimation & the measurements are the real results imo. keep it up lades,w ill do proper wi & measurements on monday as in middle of bloatsville tom atm. but did do a sneaky waist measure the other night & was 2 inches down so fingers crossed :)
  • Channing
    Options
    Jenn - You should be so proud of yourself and I'm proud for you! 8 inches lost in a month!!!!! (if I added right:tongue: ) Hard work is paying off!

Beccy- sorry you're feeling under the weather. I hate that tom feeling, but am excited to see your progress!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Got room for one more? I'd never wear a bikini in public, but would love the motivation and encouragement!
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    send me your stats & you are in.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Beccy! i heard a rumor you had some awesome results... lets see them! :O)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    stast sent x