I LOVE THIS GROUP!

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Girls Thank you all so much! I have a feeling that this group will change my life as corney as it sounds.

I am 30, I have PCOS and I am fat (at the moment getting shreaded) I have zero confidence to go to a gym, I bought a bike previously with the best intentions went out once got out of breath and its stuck in the shed now. I have bought "gym" type equiptment before and didnt really know what to do with it. This group is keeping me accountable, its so nice to be able to come and talk to like minded people that get it! And are on the same page. I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for a great week ((big hugs))

By the way I am taking Sunday off the 30ds! :noway: :laugh: So my day 7 will be Monday after work. Is most people taking tomorrow as a rest day? I just want my muscles to be able to heal a bit.

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am with you Elizabeth!! I've joined many sites and this is by far the best support I've received!
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree, this group is awesome! I've never stuck to a workout plan, but with this group I have so much more motivation to do it, and I know I'll be successful. As for taking Sundays off, I'm thinking about doing that as well. Haven't decided for sure yet.