Options
emilyc19
emilyc19 Posts: 71 Member
first thread!

Replies

• FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great group, Emily! I am totally controlled most days, exercise regularly, and drink plenty of water. But, because I tend to stay up late at nite, I totally blow it at nite and binge! At least 3 days per week. Despite this, I am reaching my goals but need to speed it up to reach my goals sooner. You can do it!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yay for the group!!

im currently looking for an appropriate group picture on google images... im getting peckish at the sight of these doughnuts and burgers and chocolate :tongue:
  • JD92
    Options
    okay, this is totally me on a bad day. :laugh:

213B4D11-E799-3B8E-823F2B6B53DE40D8.jpg
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited because I think this is going to help me out a lot!!!

Thanks Emily for starting this thread!!!
  • sinceridades
    Options
    Yaay! I'm so happy to be apart of this :D
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    thanks, i will try and get through this week and not binge!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    thanks for starting this group! i totally need this for the winter months (Jan and Feb) when I binge link crazy! :)
  • Xoe4
    Xoe4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is terrific! My biggest obstacle in weight loss has always been my tendency to binge, and binge hard. Hopefully with all this support I get get past it and get down to my goal!
  • sarah307
    Options
    okay guys -- january 8th - we can do this!!!! ;D
  • Sfulcher05
    Sfulcher05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am consciously an emotional eater. Most days I am good, but then I get home at night and blow it out of stress or even boredom. I would love to hear some tips on how to stay out of the kitchen and get out of my own way on my weight loss goals.
  • JD92
    Options
    It's 7:22pm and I'm still binge free for the day :D Ive actually not eaten much at all, I slept in late and am now holed up in the library trying to study ("trying" anyway, considering I'm on here instead ;P). I might leave soon and get some dinner and study in my flat instead.

Now that I think about it, I haven't even had the urge to stuff my face much today. It's sorta amazing to me how the first day of a diet, or just a change, is always so hard and I fail at it like 90% of the time. But see when I stick it out and make it to day 2 and day 3, it continues to get so much easier every day. If only it was this easy on day 1 - I'd be skinny by now!! :laugh:
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    These last couple days have been hard for me... i binged today....going through issues with my ex and i eat my emotions...which caused me to binge and im so angry with myself and cant wait to start fresh tomorrow im so sick of this terrible habit and want to overcome it :/ i say this all the time and always end up binging again but i really hate this and need to stop. Sorry for the vent!
  • sinceridades
    Options
    It's all right! That's what we're here for, to support :) Best of luck for all us!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    yay, i managed not to binge over the weekend :D:D
  • brindlechewy
    brindlechewy Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Nice job. :happy: Keep up the good work, everyone.
  • sarah307
    Options

good job!!! everyone is doing really great it looks like!!

I'm struggling right now!!! currently eating a pint of ice cream for dinner.... lol but it will stop hopefully and just be a mini setback ;) LOL
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    JD92 -- Great pic!!! Me, too, on a really bad day!

I've had great difficulty for the last few days...
    :grumble: :ohwell: :embarassed:
  • GeorginaMcKee
    GeorginaMcKee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, i'm new and just wanted to add my voice to the board! I think this is a great group and i have always found that support is the best way through anything. We can help each other and reach our goals! I try to remind myself to look at things one day at a time, that is all that is infront of me, just today, this moment. I also try to remind myself to make choices out of self LOVE, not out of Fear or Anger...so, I try to take a moment (count to 10) before putting food into my mouth in haste/fear/stress/anger/craving...that way i can step back and ask if i really need it or want it. easier said than done, and i often eat it anyway and punish myself later, but it's a process!

So, I love having a group to share my experiences with and I think we can all agree that hearing encouragment from others can often get us through a tough spot. let's keep 'phoning and friend' when we feel like binging and together we can do it!

corny...but it's true for me today:)
  • gorgeouss9
    Options

good job!!! everyone is doing really great it looks like!!

I'm struggling right now!!! currently eating a pint of ice cream for dinner.... lol but it will stop hopefully and just be a mini setback ;) LOL

Sara- it's okay, we all have our binge days! i hope you are feeling better today! :flowerforyou:
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    hey everyone, i'm new and just wanted to add my voice to the board! I think this is a great group and i have always found that support is the best way through anything. We can help each other and reach our goals! I try to remind myself to look at things one day at a time, that is all that is infront of me, just today, this moment. I also try to remind myself to make choices out of self LOVE, not out of Fear or Anger...so, I try to take a moment (count to 10) before putting food into my mouth in haste/fear/stress/anger/craving...that way i can step back and ask if i really need it or want it. easier said than done, and i often eat it anyway and punish myself later, but it's a process!

So, I love having a group to share my experiences with and I think we can all agree that hearing encouragment from others can often get us through a tough spot. let's keep 'phoning and friend' when we feel like binging and together we can do it!

corny...but it's true for me today:)

I totally agree! :smile: I love food, but I'd love to have a sexy and healthier body! :wink: