Week 1 GOALS!!

Options
kasmir8199
kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
Alrighty, we're all here, we all love Beachbody, and we're ALL committed to 2012 success! So my question to each of you is this:

What are your goals for the week of Jan 8 through Jan 14th??

Replies

• kasmir8199
    Options

I'm want a 3 lb loss this week.
    My GOALS include following P90X 5 days (including 1 day of Yoga) and some light cardio each night (I say light, but I'm a sucker for exercise punishment...I'll alternate between Turbofire HIIT15 and Fire 30).

Who's wants to be my accountability buddy this week?
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    My goals are:
    □ Lose a lb or two.
    □ Improve flexibility and posture.
    □ Stay within my calorie limit.
    □ Order healthy from Panera on Monday for work meeting.
    □ Do yoga on my rest day to get a good stretch.

I'm really excited for week two! I'll be moving on to Burn Circuit 2 and Extreme Abs in CLX so I'll really need that stretch come Wednesday!
  • Rubies87
    Options
    This is my week one so my goals are:
    PRESS PLAY EVERYDAY AT 5AM! Otherwise i will never do it.
    Eat as good as i can with the food in my fridge and pantry.
    Buy a scale and then weigh myself on friday
    Lose a few lbs 2 to 5 would be nice
    Drink plenty of water. 4 pitchers would be great!
    Become a coach and get my shakeology ordered!

14312065.png
  • Rubies87
    Options
    oh and track my eating and exercise!
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Stay on the diet and continue to improve my performance in Phase I of P90X2.
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    This is my week one so my goals are:
    PRESS PLAY EVERYDAY AT 5AM! Otherwise i will never do it.
    Eat as good as i can with the food in my fridge and pantry.
    Buy a scale and then weigh myself on friday
    Lose a few lbs 2 to 5 would be nice
    Drink plenty of water. 4 pitchers would be great!
    Become a coach and get my shakeology ordered!

14312065.png

Awesome, AWESOME goals!!! Definitely drinking a lot of water will help in so many ways. I'm aiming to drink a gallon each day. No more diet drinks or sweet tea for this girl!
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    Stay on the diet and continue to improve my performance in Phase I of P90X2.

How's that P90X2 going? I can't wait to give it a whirl after this round. I've heard it's soooo different from P90X.
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    My goals are:
    □ Lose a lb or two.

I'm really excited for week two! I'll be moving on to Burn Circuit 2 and Extreme Abs in CLX so I'll really need that stretch come Wednesday!

I'm excited FOR YOU!! How was week 1? Did you meet your Week 1 goals?
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    My goals are:
    □ Lose a lb or two.

I'm excited FOR YOU!! How was week 1? Did you meet your Week 1 goals?

I did! :-) I completely cut out diet sodas (which sadly was a bad habit I picked back up at the end of the year due to the holidays) and coffee and drink more water. On most days, I'm drinking 84 oz of water which is insane compared to the amount of water I used to drink last year. I managed to lose 4.5 lbs last week... somehow! I stuck to my work out schedule which is awesome, and I took my vitamin every day. I'm well on my way again which is fantastic considering I fell off the wagon for a bit.
  • kasmir8199
    Options

I did! :-) I completely cut out diet sodas (which sadly was a bad habit I picked back up at the end of the year due to the holidays) and coffee and drink more water. On most days, I'm drinking 84 oz of water which is insane compared to the amount of water I used to drink last year. I managed to lose 4.5 lbs last week... somehow! I stuck to my work out schedule which is awesome, and I took my vitamin every day. I'm well on my way again which is fantastic considering I fell off the wagon for a bit.

Woot! Woot!! Outstanding! And you kicked some pretty tricky habits. I'm cutting out the diet sodas and sweet tea. Oh geez! Just water and my chocolate shakes, lol. What type of vitamins do you take? I have a liquid vitamin, which I like, but I hate the taste...like a thousand Flintstones vitamins crushed and added to carrot juice, lol.
  • fourthirtyten
    Options

Woot! Woot!! Outstanding! And you kicked some pretty tricky habits. I'm cutting out the diet sodas and sweet tea. Oh geez! Just water and my chocolate shakes, lol. What type of vitamins do you take? I have a liquid vitamin, which I like, but I hate the taste...like a thousand Flintstones vitamins crushed and added to carrot juice, lol.

I kicked those habits last year, but gained them in like two months at the end of 2011 lol

I just take the Women's One A Day, just the regular multivitamin. Although I do have the Energy & Metabolism vitamins as well which I'll probably begin taking on Thursday because I run out of the regular vitamins tomorrow! Thankfully soon I'll be adding some Shakeology to that equation as well! :-)
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    A few days late here, but my goals for the week (which thank goodness I've MOSTLY reached) include:
    1. LAYING OFF THE SODA! That's my vice :(
    2. Tracking on here, or at least monitoring somewhere, my caloric intake for the week
    3. Doing SOMETHING work out related every day - stick to the CE/TF hybrid schedule, and add something else in if time allows
    4. Weigh self at the end of the week

Which means tonight at work I'll be weighing myself. Kind of afraid to see what it says - I haven't weighed myself in a while and I definitely let myself go for a bit. Back to the grind for me though :)
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    I kicked those habits last year, but gained them in like two months at the end of 2011 lol

I just take the Women's One A Day, just the regular multivitamin. Although I do have the Energy & Metabolism vitamins as well which I'll probably begin taking on Thursday because I run out of the regular vitamins tomorrow! Thankfully soon I'll be adding some Shakeology to that equation as well! :-)

I've tried the Once A Days, and liked them ok. I just wish they were a little smaller. Not the best when it comes to swallowing my meds in pill form. It's weird. Might want to check with your Team Beachbody Coach about getting a sample pack of Shakeology to try. New flavor coming out soon! Exciting!
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    A few days late here, but my goals for the week (which thank goodness I've MOSTLY reached) include:
    1. LAYING OFF THE SODA! That's my vice :(
    2. Tracking on here, or at least monitoring somewhere, my caloric intake for the week
    3. Doing SOMETHING work out related every day - stick to the CE/TF hybrid schedule, and add something else in if time allows
    4. Weigh self at the end of the week

Which means tonight at work I'll be weighing myself. Kind of afraid to see what it says - I haven't weighed myself in a while and I definitely let myself go for a bit. Back to the grind for me though :)

Hey girl, how did the weigh in go? Regardless, you're making great strides toward reaching your goals and I am PROUD of you! This stuff isn't easy. Laying off the soda definitely isn't am easy thing. For me, if it's not diet soda I'm hooked on, it's sweet tea! I've done pretty well the past coupe of days though. The past week no soda at all. Yay! I'm getting there. Excellent goals!!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Might want to check with your Team Beachbody Coach about getting a sample pack of Shakeology to try. New flavor coming out soon! Exciting!

I've had the Chocolate Shakeology - will be ordering Chocolate and the Tropical next month when Tropical releases. :-) Haha, that's about the only reason I'm a coach - to get the discount! I'm eager to try the Tropical flavor, I'm sure there's PLENTY to do with that flavor as there is with the Chocolate.
  • monkeefun
    Options
    Getting there - it hurts! lol. Weigh in about where I expected - not pretty. This week it will be better!! :-D
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    joined late but ready for the week 2 challenge what it is?
  • kasmir8199
    Options
    Might want to check with your Team Beachbody Coach about getting a sample pack of Shakeology to try. New flavor coming out soon! Exciting!

I've had the Chocolate Shakeology - will be ordering Chocolate and the Tropical next month when Tropical releases. :-) Haha, that's about the only reason I'm a coach - to get the discount! I'm eager to try the Tropical flavor, I'm sure there's PLENTY to do with that flavor as there is with the Chocolate.

Coaching is awesome! I absolutely love motivating others. And believe me, you all are motivating ME too! And yes, the discounts DO help! lol
  • monkeefun
    Options
    I'm definitely waiting for now because money is an evil, evil thing, but I've been thinking about doing the coaching thing as well. I've never tried the Shakeology but I hear AMAZING things about it. Plus that Beachbody discount. Ugh ;-). Is it really difficult to make any money doing it though? I wanna try it, but at the same time I don't have the money to put up initially right now, nor do I have the time to really make a decent amount doing it. Sigh ;-)