I have lost inches already!!!

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Seriously I am in shock I never expected it this soon and I do have a lot of belly weight to lose (I have PCOS and put all my weight on my belly) BUT I have lost 2 inches off my belly!!! I have taken pics I cant see a difference there but the tape measure says I have so I am going with that LOL. I have posed the pics (they are gross sorry if you were eating lol but I keep thinking of how proud I will be at the end of this when I have a rocking hot body!)

7 days ago

DSC07913.jpg

Today

P1040246.jpg

7 days ago

DSC07917.jpg

Today

P1040248.jpg

I KNOW you cant see a big difference but I want to keep myself accountable and hopefully next week when I post I might see a little difference :-)

Replies

• timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    actually I can see a big difference, good for u!!
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great job!
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yeah really ther IS a massive difference :-) You can be proud of you!
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    I honestly cant see it, I believe I have because of the tape measure but cant see it! Hopefully I will next week.
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Thank you all x I really appreciate that :-)
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Honey, I can see a difference. Your stomach has gotten smaller and I see a big difference in your back. Way to go chickie!!! I'm on day 9 and I don't see a difference either but I'm taking pictures tomorrow so hopefully then I'll see something.
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!!!! I lost 4.5 inches all around so far....2 of those off my waist...Im excited!!!! Let's keep going!!!!