Week 2

Options
libland
libland Posts: 285 Member
W2D1 - Core Synergystics. Seemed a bit easier today - maybe because it wasn't the unknown. Attempted the dreya rolls... they were UGLY but I did two :smile: Have a great day everyone

Replies

• stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Chest and Back seemed easier for me as well....I was able to do all pushups on my toes except military ones and increased my pullups! Very pleased! ARX done as well.
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Haha I enjoyed the dreya roll. mine look horrid too but Im glad I had the passion to try!

I pulled my shoulder doing lunge and shoulder press' the first day, hopefully it doesn't effect my arms workout today *nervous*
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WK2D1 Chest and Back was a lot smoother than week one!! My pull-ups were more fluid and I did more than last week!! Push-ups will always be a pain but I cranked more out than last week!! Then there was AB ripper X, I was feeling a little light headed so I took it easy in that Dept!! But all in all it was a good start to week 2!!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Plyo...done!
  • Natre
    Natre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to have found this group. I just started MFP and am in Week 2 of P90x. My husband and 2 sons are doing it with me as well. We're doing the Lean program and tonight is Core Synergistics. I look forward to getting off work, early, so i can eat and then workout in a reasonable amount of time. And no, I can't do the Dreya rolls either, but I can rock a Superman/Banana! lol :bigsmile:

14792901.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • islandgirl1767
    Options
    Week 1 was not as sucessfule as I had hoped because I didn't get all the workouts in. I am determined that week 2 will have a marked improvement as I am committed to doing this. Sooo, tonight its W2D1 Core Synergistics!
  • nevareg
    Options
    Wk2D2 Plyometrics done!! I'm feeling phenomenal!!
  • shaunl669
    shaunl669 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    W2D1 chest and back done! Plyometrics in the morning I can't wait lol! I did much better in the pushup dept. today, I even cranked out a few of the heart to hearts!
  • spartacus69
    Options
    I'm currently in my 3rd week ... is it okay to post here? You'll all be caught up with me (or even ahead of me) by the end of the month, as we're going on a cruise and I'll miss a week+ of exercise. :( I'm actually planning to extend the first phase anyway, so my cruise will fall on the recovery week. Should all work out in the end.

I've done P90X before; lost 21lbs and felt great. This past year I added back 10lbs, so I'm hitting it hard again, really paying attention to nutrition this time. I'm mixing in heavy weights (barbell) as well, and not quite following the calendar as you'll see.

Today was Plyo ... bad for my old knees - but I wear a brace! No excuses! :)
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Week 2: D11 Yoga for me...! Not a big fan of Yoga yet - but hopefully one day it will grow on me....
  • Natre
    Options
    WK2D1: Last night was core synergistics. Not only did I do it, but my husband and son have been doing it with me. It did actually seem easier than last week although I still can't do a Dreya Roll or those chatarunga runs to save my life! :sad: I just do regular pushups during those times...which are still hard for me.

Cardio X tonight! I do not look forward to the yoga warmups, but here we go!

Make it a great day everyone!

14792901.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Natre
    Options
    i loathe the yoga. i know i'm supposed to like it, but not there yet.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms done along with ARX. Added 30 minutes of elliptical as well. Not looking forward to yoga tomorrow.

Welcome to the newcomers!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i loathe the yoga. i know i'm supposed to like it, but not there yet.

Me too. It's just so repetitive, and difficult. Anyway, stick at it!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Did Chest & Back today and Ab ripper. omg
  • nevareg
    Options
    W2D3 Shoulders Arms and Ab Ripper X- DONE!! On to the next!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    W2D3 - shoulders & arms... probably my favorite workout. I also did the cardio yesterday but no time to post. Skipping the ab ripper today. Maybe I will do it tomorrow along with yoga.
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 2 today and I'm pretty excited! Also, on Sunday the wife and I got the Just Dance 3 game for our game console. Let's just say "hours of fun". Knocked my workouts up a few notches.
  • wygong
    wygong Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joining in - i'm probably a few days behind - just finishing up W1D6. It is the first time in my live where I can say I'm exercising for 6 days in a row. i'm hurting but from reading all the other P90x posts, i should come out the other side feeling much better about myself - GOAL: Build Muscle while maintaining weight.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Yoga done....I only did half and added a Turbofire workout for cardio.