Week 2 - Jan 9th to Jan 15th

Options
Ok, let's try this one more time. I am going to try to work out every other day.

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is about consuming enough water and spreading it out more evenly. I'm drinking plenty of fluids during the week day when I am at work but not drinking at night or weekends. I have some sort of mental block on the weekends...like my lifestyle changes when I walk through the door at home. I need to figure out how to find better balance and make drinking water at home more automatic. We drink a lot of diet soda...and while I am drinking a ton less than I was a year ago... its still my go-to beverage when I am at home. I want to make diet soda more like "occasional" than daily...but I am still sort of craving it...because it's a bad habbit.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    My goal this week is about consuming enough water and spreading it out more evenly. I'm drinking plenty of fluids during the week day when I am at work but not drinking at night or weekends. I have some sort of mental block on the weekends...like my lifestyle changes when I walk through the door at home. I need to figure out how to find better balance and make drinking water at home more automatic. We drink a lot of diet soda...and while I am drinking a ton less than I was a year ago... its still my go-to beverage when I am at home. I want to make diet soda more like "occasional" than daily...but I am still sort of craving it...because it's a bad habbit.

What I do is not keep the kind of soda I like in the house. Usually the only time I get it is if we go out to eat. Because I know if, I have it at the house I will drink it. So, I just keep my flavored water in the fridge for me and other pops that I don't like for hubby and my daughter. At least that is what works for me.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting but, I have had a head cold going on for about 2 weeks now. It has been really draining me. I am starting to feel somewhat better and hope to be back at my exercise on Monday.