Day 9 1/11/12

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
This should be getting alittle easier and your body should be getting use to the water which means less trip to the bathroom ;)

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    it is getting better, drank 151oz today and didn't eat after 8
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    My water intake was over 64 oz. I lose track after I get my 4 bottles in! Dinner was at 5 today and that was it for me! I was happy to see the scale move DOWN 2 lbs!! My motto is slow and steady wins the race. I am not looking to lose 5-10 every week because I know that is harder to keep off!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Still doing well working on my 10th cup, atm. Have only cheated once after 8pm. 20 chipin popcorn chips. It was kinda worth it...hehe. But, was done by 8:30pm. Won't be cheating again for a while.

Keep up the good work everyone..:)
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Water DONE and I will NOT eat after 8!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    not sure if i've lost a day somewhere but this is for weds 11

140oz and no eating after 8
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Couldn't track water today but I know I didn't have enough. No snacking though!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    not sure if i've lost a day somewhere but this is for weds 11

140oz and no eating after 8

Your fine, you always want to post a day behind, unless you post the day of before you go to bed ;)

Awesome job!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Couldn't track water today but I know I didn't have enough. No snacking though!

We all have those days.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I know for a fact that i did not get my water in. And i don't think i ate hardly anything yesterday, except a sandwich for lunch. I can't wait to finish this paper and get back to routine.

Make it a great day everyone.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I know I drank about 64 oz, but I also worked out, so I didn't get enough water yesterday - did have 2 large diet sodas, which is even worse (and I got the shakes from all that caffeine!) But, it was a busy day at work, which makes things more tricky anyway. Today is a new day!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    120 oz and no food after 8 pm.
    Feels so good when I have my dinner at 7.30!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    no eating after 8 and 64 oz water :smile:
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I definitely got my water in....not so good with the snacking. I made the mistake of having an adult beverage and the snacking followed suit :grumble:

I've learned now that one of my issues is keeping my mind in it. I need to hold on and not slide all the way off when I let my leg slip over. Just because you go over a little on calories doesn't mean you need to add more calories on top of it...all is not lost. Sorry, mini pep talk for myself.