Week2

Options
sd101483
sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
Ready or not... NOT! :)

I'm super incredibly sore from Amy Dixon's "Breathless Body" so am taking today as an "easy" day (walk on treadmill w/ an incline, I think) but will get S&S in tomorrow, thurs, and saturday this week. At least that's the plan!

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am doing level 2 this week and of course there is more core work because my right ab is killing me!
    Monday I did level 2 w/o HRM, so I logged it at 280 cals burned
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I sucked last week only got in 3 days of Jillian level 1 and 2 days on the Elliptical. My husband is home this week and part of last week and throws my schedule off (We go to the fitness center together, but he prefers to go later than I) This week I am also doing level 2 for change-up and I have to say I love this level after only doing it once. Last week most of my burns were in the 400 range and today it was almost at 600 Woohoo :)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    i also only was able to do S&S 3 times last week...level 1...this week I want to try to do at least 4 times of level 2 :) i think i might like switching the levels up :)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log yesterday but I did level 2 again for day 2 of this week :)
  • kseltzer
    Options
    I am doing level 2 this week and of course there is more core work because my right ab is killing me!
    Got 2nd day of level 2 done!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    awesome job you guys!!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm down and out with an SI Joint displacement in my back - so, we'll see when I resume this torture! Great job to everyone plowing ahead!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 on Monday, hoping to squeeze something in today, but incredibly tired. My 2 y.o is cutting molars and decided sleep is no longer necessary. I was up every hour pretty much on the hour. I never knew you could drink this much coffee and still be exhausted! Great job ladies!
  • kseltzer
    Options
    Wednesday I did level 2 w/o HRM, so I logged it at 280 cals burned
    Thursday I did level 2 w/o HRM, so I logged it at 280 cals burned

I got in three days this week, but I'm hoping for at least 4!!
  • lijparsons
    Options
    I did Monday Level 1, Today Level 2, and I think on Saturday I will try to push out Level 1&2 together...as much as it will kill me. :laugh:
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 on Friday and honestly am not a fan of it as much as L1, not sure why. I enjoyed doing L1 and began to get tired of L2. Did not make it my 3 days this week either, but will make it next week. Hoping the kiddo stays on track with sleeping for me!!! :bigsmile:
  • kseltzer
    Options
    Wednesday I did level 2 w/o HRM, so I logged it at 280 cals burned
    Thursday I did level 2 w/o HRM, so I logged it at 280 cals burned
    Saturday I did level 2!!!

I got four times in this week, but I don't enjoy level 2 as much either. Week 3 I might try and do 2 days of each. I think my kids like it better when then workout is only 30 min too!