Are you out there?

Options
KerriMx5
KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
Hey everyone,

This group is lacking motivation!!! Or so it seems. Where is everyone? Are you getting those jumping jacks in?? We weigh in on Friday. Who is going to be the Biggest Loser!!!

I need everyone to post here so I know who is still in our group please. We seem to have a lot of people who have dropped off the radar and we would like to get a head count!!

Replies

• KerriMx5
    Options
    I am here of course. :)

I have a house full of sickes. Including me. My plans for today and this week.
    Each day-
    At least 60 minutes of cardio
    At least 60 squats.
    At least 30 push ups.
    15 min jumping jacks.

Oh and some evil burpees thrown in. :)

I am still drinking lots of water. Plus I am watching my food intake very close.
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i tested my wrist with a push up holding the hand weight instead of my hand on the floor and i think i can pull it off doing the girly knee push ups. so i am going to start my jillian michaels 30 day shred this week.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm here and as motivated as ever!! Booked my trip to Florida for May 19th, now if that doesn't motivate me, nothing will!!! :bigsmile:

Did my 100 jumping jacks yesterday! Plan on doing 100 tonight AND 30 minutes on my elliptical! Drinking so much water I'm going to float away and eating pretty good though Friday/Saturday was over due to drinking beer. Oopsy...but no worries, totally back on track today! The only thing I haven't done, is the burpees! I have tried and can't do them correctly. I will keep trying but even with a girly push up, I'm know it's not correct.

I saw a post yesterday that our captain was leaving the group? Is that correct?
  • krista010105
    Options
    i think you read that wrong. i think she was commenting on other people leaving.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    I believe she is leaving. If that is the case I will take over. We can do this!!

I am trying to figure out how many we have in our team though. We have the same small group commenting. Which is fine if that is who is left.

Good job on the jumping jacks. Man I hate those.

Enjoy Jillian. I can't wait to get back to it.
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    I want to be in! But my name was left off the spreadsheet despite checking in originally. I couldn't add my weight this week because of that. (Friday was a WI day, right?)

I'm working hard over here. Ran 2 miles before work this morning, worked out an hour in the gym on Saturday, walked 3.5 miles with fiance yesterday. Got the week's meals all planned out and purchased.
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am here and wOrking my butt off! (hopefully haha)
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    The only one that can add our weigh is the captain. Weigh in day was right before we started and then this Friday. I think. I need to go double check that.

Glad there are a few of us left on here. :)
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm here and doing what I think I'm supposed to be doing, but I feel lost. I never really hear from anyone else. I sort of feel like I'm just doing my own thing on my own.

I'm working on the jumping jacks. I've done 50 so far and will do another 50 before the day is out.

I do two workouts a day: 30 of Yoga in the morning and cardio and weights at the gym in the evening. I'm also working on couch to 5k again as part of my cardio workout.

Calories, fruits/veggies, and water are all on target I think.

Are you taking over for MsCyone? We need some structure. I think it's odd that she complained about people quitting challenges without telling anyone yet she has not clarified whether or not she will remain our team captain.
  • krista010105
    Options
    just wanted all you to know that right now target has a new balance heart rate monitor with chest strap on sale for $39 it is usually $70 i believe the sale said from the 8th to the 14th they are slimmer so are made specifically for women. comes in white one and a black one. just incase any of you are wanting to get one. i went to the mall and did some walking then looked at foot locker and they were over $200 there.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    We are going to get it all structured and going. I want to knock this out and do good. That is what we are all here for.

Right now I am just trying to figure out who is still with us. IT sounds like other teams have had some people leave too.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I want to be in! But my name was left off the spreadsheet despite checking in originally. I couldn't add my weight this week because of that. (Friday was a WI day, right?)

I'm working hard over here. Ran 2 miles before work this morning, worked out an hour in the gym on Saturday, walked 3.5 miles with fiance yesterday. Got the week's meals all planned out and purchased.

You should be on the spreadsheet I added you back in last week, i just don't think your name has a color by it.

@dzrogers

Normally I post messages here in the group or on my status to keep everyone aware of the current goals, the reason I posted about people dropping out of challenges is our group started out at 22 people and we now only have about 4-6 people responding on a regular basis and I have reached out to the people that we're missing and haven't heard anything from most of them and we haven't even had our first weigh in yet. I'm sorry if you feel like you're doing this alone but thats what the threads are for to reach out if you need support and I check them a few times a day.

@KerriMx5 I'm going to try stick this out if our team makes it through the weigh ins, I don't want to give up on the ones we have committed, thanks though I know you'll step in if I need you to.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    We really have had a lot of drop off. I think our poor captain was feeling it. I was sad too. We are here for support. We just need to be checking in on here.
    The challenges posted for us have been awesome.
    Now get ready to weigh in Friday and make it count. Yup I keep saying that. I say it to myself too as I head in to the kitchen looking for something I don't need. :)
    Glad you are sticking around captain. Now don't make her leave my not weighing in all. ;p
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey all just another quick check in. Another 100 jumping jacks today! Woot!! Feeling good and hoping for a good weigh in this Friday.

@MsCyone - glad to see your sticking around, even if it's for a short time! Is is really disheartening seeing so many people drop out before the first weigh in, but I am so motivated by the members who have stuck on, yourself included!

I know I don't post much on the group forum, but I do try to keep up with the status feed. Work is really busy, doing end of year stuff, but I just wanted you all to know that I for one am reading what you are all up to and it's really helping, so please don't stop! I will also try to be more active because even though there are only a few of us I still want us all to reach our bikini goals!!!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS today which may have been a bit much in addition to c25k, we shall see tomorrow :ohwell: However, I did get 210 jumping jacks today! I'm so excited! Not all of them were at once, but a very solid chunk of them were done at once. My downfall today was a completely unplanned dinner out, to celebrate the birth of my nephew, Kolton. I knew I should be aiming for salad or grilled chicken......but my stomach won out and I ate country fried chicken *face palm*

Tomorrow is a new and brighter day. You ladies are doing an amazing job and I am so proud of all of you!
  • krista010105
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday and that alone kicked my butt. there were some jumping jacks in there. im sore all over today. i havent worked out in 3 years so im starting out slow. my wrist can only handle so much with weights.

i also did the food challenge yesterday and made a fantastic 197 calorie turkey enchilada casserole if anyone wants the recipe i posted it on the recipes section under turkey enchilada casserole with the picture that was given for the challenge
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm here....I'm here. I just realized the different areas and just started reading. I am on the computer all day for work so I don't get on as often when I am not here. I did see the challenges and have been doing those, but was not sure where I was supposed to post them. I knew the weigh in is tomorrow and I will send message to our captain and I will send the burpees count to the other email address. Please let me know if I need to know anything else. I don't always get everything read or I try to find the thread to information.....please if you ever are wondering where I am or anything I need to for sure know please send me an email on here or to shelleybeeb@hotmail.com. Can't wait to see how everyone did!! Have a great evening!