We did What??!!

Options
Please check in here daily to let us all know how your doing. Remember all you have to put it the day, squeeze, and what you did to burn the 100. Example- Monday, yes (or no if you didn't...but you better! lol), dancing. See easy!

Replies

• tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Monday, yes, washed my puppies...and god did they need it! lol
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    does cleaning/moving furniture around or going for a walk with the kid count?
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I tracked every thing I put in my mouth and I did all my excercises and even did my squeezes while I brushed my teeth! I'm so pumped I know it's only been 1 day but I just feel like something has clicked inside of me. I ate right yesterday tracked everything and even worked out and this morning I had lost a pound from yesterday! fingers crossed I think you may have lit my fire to a new me! Thank You for that!!!! Happy Tuesday everyone!!
  • roksfarm
    Options

Heck yeah! everything counts in my book...... as long as your moving count it!!!
  • LaGrosse
    Options
    I managed to get to the gym today - before work! :) I'm so happy!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    ummm yeah i think that would def. count...lol
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I tracked every thing I put in my mouth and I did all my excercises and even did my squeezes while I brushed my teeth! I'm so pumped I know it's only been 1 day but I just feel like something has clicked inside of me. I ate right yesterday tracked everything and even worked out and this morning I had lost a pound from yesterday! fingers crossed I think you may have lit my fire to a new me! Thank You for that!!!! Happy Tuesday everyone!!
    SO GLAD YOU "CLICKED"! lol I was so excited when I got mine too...lol:) Just remember we are here when ever you need us!
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I gotta admit that this one is going to be difficult for me. Adding 100 calories extra if I am not supposed to 'exercise' it off is hard....that means adding something completely foreign to my day, every single day. Yesterday I had training (sit down) all day and then a work dinner so my day was 16 hours...I came home and went to bed to be up again today. Difficult to add some fun calorie burn to that kind of day....

Anyway, I will keep trying....
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options

That is so great! You totally got this!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a long work day - 12 hours but I managed to get in a workout before work and some cardio on my lunch. I didn't do anything too exciting for my "fun" calorie burn - I guess maybe I can count my short walk yesterday evening? I'm trying to think of fun things to add to my day that works around my work schedule. Although I think I'll be doing laundry so.....
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Yesterday was a long work day - 12 hours but I managed to get in a workout before work and some cardio on my lunch. I didn't do anything too exciting for my "fun" calorie burn - I guess maybe I can count my short walk yesterday evening? I'm trying to think of fun things to add to my day that works around my work schedule. Although I think I'll be doing laundry so.....
    fold /iron laundry while watching your favorite movie or tv show for 40 minutes and that would burn 100...and you'll be enjoying yourself watching the boob tube:) lol
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    not gonna lie, this is a super stressful time with school right now, I am making time for insanity but not much else :/
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    not gonna lie, this is a super stressful time with school right now, I am making time for insanity but not much else :/
    then you need this the most!!! do something you enjoy hun! relieve some stress and just so happen to burn a few cals too:)
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Tuesday I walked to the post office instead of driving! I know its not really what we are going for.... but ?? I have nothing else for today! It was a long day
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    then you need this the most!!! do something you enjoy hun! relieve some stress and just so happen to burn a few cals too:)

yea.....i def need the stress relief, just need to find more time/energy
  • roksfarm
    Options
    Tuesday was good! I stayed on track and was excited about it! Funny how just taking 1 step in the right direction to change your life can make you feel so in power and happy that you/I are finally doing something about all the unhappiness in stead of just wishng and planning and doing nothing!!! Here's to another good day!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Tuesday was good! I stayed on track and was excited about it! Funny how just taking 1 step in the right direction to change your life can make you feel so in power and happy that you/I are finally doing something about all the unhappiness in stead of just wishng and planning and doing nothing!!! Here's to another good day!
    YAYY FOR YOU!! this makes me smile:)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    tuesday, I did squats instead of just squeezes...and I took my puppies and my little girl for a walk on a trail we have never been to:)
  • Anweena
    Anweena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    YEsterday I did the stairs instead of the elevator...not that fun, but definitely a challenge!