Week 2 Mini Goal

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Good morning peoples! It's week two here and we're posting our mini goals to focus on for this week.

Also, keep this in mind.

Failures are made only by those who fail to dare, not by those who dare to fail. Lester B. Pearson

My mini goal is to make it to 3 classes this week. I plan on one Body Pump, one Zumba and one yoga class.

Replies

• ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Good Morning In It to Win It 2012 team:
    Kekibird has posted this week two mini goal and to do my part I wanted to first let you know how I did on my 1st week mini goal:

1st week mini goal- Log in my exercise and food- Mission accomplished!!! YAY ::happy dance:::

this weeks goals:
    2nd week mini goal- Increase my work out to include 3 days of Jillian Michaels Beginners Weigh Training on Monday, Wed, and Friday. Continue my running on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. That means I am getting my body moving 6 days out of 7. Sunday is my rest day...we will see:flowerforyou:
    There you go, I have written it down and I have visualized it in my mind and I will do it :love:
  • My2loveAlyXavy
    Options
    Good Afternoon!!! In It to Win It 2012 team:

Here is my mini weight log

This mi second week and I feel great so looking forward to being healthy my workout include walking my dog, and the Wii fit five times a week.... :love: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome goals! You will accomplish!!! :flowerforyou: I'm rootin for you all!
    My goals are less challenging but I plan to add a 100 squats a day with my workouts & 3 days strength training. I think I can, I think I can! ; )
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for this week, is to get to 222, or my mini goal of 221 that I missed.
  • vmteasley
    vmteasley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My mini goal this week is to start working out after work. I get off at 1 in the morning and stay up until at least 3 or 4. I would like to add a second workout to my day so I figure I could get in another 30 minutes (eventually an 1) of Wii under my belt.
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My mini goal this week:

No eating 4 hours prior to going to bed!

As for last week, my mini goal was to work out 5 times in the week. Almost accomplished--> i worked out 4 times. So I am getting there. I am just hoping to really keep on track!
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Week 2 mini-goal: Recently, I have been having evening binge behavior...something I'd gotten control of previously. It has returned with a vengeance! Therefore, my mini-goal is NO EMBELLISHING the planned evening snack this week (usually around 100 calories!)
  • ngottstein
    Options
    This week is likely to be pretty stressful for me at work so I want to focus on spending some time on myself each day - maybe sitting outside, reading, painting my nails or snuggling with my kitty - as well as logging my food & moving some each day. Hope everyone has a great week! (my "me time" treat today was to go thru my pictures taken this past Christmas & remember the great times spent with family :smile: )
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are to stay right at or below my calories, and to start back to running as I train for a 5k in March.
  • Kekibird
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

Today is my first workout since Sunday's 5k. I'm ready, it's only been two days but I'm antsy to burn some calories.

Katie
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I so sucked on the water. Hoping to get more water today.
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Yesterday, I so sucked on the water. Hoping to get more water today.

Oh me too, Annasgyal. I can get half of my water done then I slowly just stop. We can do it! Let's pick it up!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good Afternoon!!! In It to Win It 2012 team:

Here is my mini weight log

This mi second week and I feel great so looking forward to being healthy my workout include walking my dog, and the Wii fit five times a week.... :love: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
    How you doing? Walking the dog? Have a great week :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Those are awesome goals! You will accomplish!!! :flowerforyou: I'm rootin for you all!
    My goals are less challenging but I plan to add a 100 squats a day with my workouts & 3 days strength training. I think I can, I think I can! ; )
    Hey there,how are the squats coming? Sending you positive vibes today, enjoy your week :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    My mini goal for this week, is to get to 222, or my mini goal of 221 that I missed.
    Hi there, how is the week going? Logging in your food and exercise? Wishing you that 221 number :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    My mini goal this week is to start working out after work. I get off at 1 in the morning and stay up until at least 3 or 4. I would like to add a second workout to my day so I figure I could get in another 30 minutes (eventually an 1) of Wii under my belt.
    How are the afterwork workouts going? Are you having fun??? Best to the you the rest of the week:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    My mini goal this week:

No eating 4 hours prior to going to bed!

As for last week, my mini goal was to work out 5 times in the week. Almost accomplished--> i worked out 4 times. So I am getting there. I am just hoping to really keep on track!
    Hi, how are you doing with the no eating 4 hours prior to going to sleep??? I know you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Week 2 mini-goal: Recently, I have been having evening binge behavior...something I'd gotten control of previously. It has returned with a vengeance! Therefore, my mini-goal is NO EMBELLISHING the planned evening snack this week (usually around 100 calories!)
    Binge Behavior go away!!!! This gal is serious about hitting her goal!!! How is it going?:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    This week is likely to be pretty stressful for me at work so I want to focus on spending some time on myself each day - maybe sitting outside, reading, painting my nails or snuggling with my kitty - as well as logging my food & moving some each day. Hope everyone has a great week! (my "me time" treat today was to go thru my pictures taken this past Christmas & remember the great times spent with family :smile: )

How is your "ME Time" going? I think this is wonderful that you are taking time to care for yourself:heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    My goals for the week are to stay right at or below my calories, and to start back to running as I train for a 5k in March.
    Hi there, how is your calorie intake going? Are you putting those running shoes on and getting out there to run? Keep me posted on your progress. Good Luck :flowerforyou: