WEEK 2 CHALLENGE ALL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
So we made it past week 1!!!!! Now it is time to face our second week together!!! Last week I chose to focus on the water intake!!! I was happy to see that this helped many of you!! It personally helped me a great deal! This week I want to focus on the mental aspect of your weightloss journey! WEEK 2 CHALLENGE is to find something positive about yourself everyday! Find something that you are proud of....whether it be something you did, or one of your features...anything. You can post it here daily, or you can post it as your status, or you can even post it in your own personal diary or journal. But PLEASE take this week to LOVE yourself!!!

Good LUck with this weeks challenge!!! And KEEP up the GREAT work!!!!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I love my smile! I love that I make people smile! Even when things are not going in the best direction, I feel like it is always important to SMILE! :smile:
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! It breaks my heart to see people who hate themselves because of their weight. It's so important to love yourself as you are now, along the way, during your journey!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Love this challenge :heart:

thanks Pam!!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    This is a perfect challenge!!!
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I also like my smile.... Even though I'm overweight people focus on my face and see the true beauty. Lol.... How's that?
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I also like my smile.... Even though I'm overweight people focus on my face and see the true beauty. Lol.... How's that?

That is fabulous!!! Keep smiling! :happy:
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my dedication to make this change!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I am proud of my dedication to make this change!!

Cheers,

Alsison

I love this one!!! AND your DEDICATION is showing!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Since I am here I will post it here then maybe the rest on my status:) I love my hair!
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    I love my eyes :) they change color between blue and gray. I love how unique they are.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I was able to ask the waitress to box up 1/2 of my meal before it was even brought out to me. :) So I didnt over eat and I havent gone over my calorie goal.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I really love the fact that I'm a great employee. I go the extra mile and treat the job in the same fashion that I would my own business. Today, I sent 7 people to a company tomorrow so that they can meet with the recruiter to get a job AND I ordered textbooks for the college that I work for (all books are changing for February starts). I'm an accountant; but, I help out where I can.
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    After years of careful planning, working, studying, I was finally accepted into graduate school. I'm so happy to be starting school this coming May. I love that I am able to work hard to accomplish my dream.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm really proud of the fact that I woke up naturally (about 4:30am) and started to prepare to exercise! It takes me about 30 min to check into the challenges that I have to do. But, I have my objectives and I'm going to jump to it. I just love the fact that when I make my mind up to do something - I just do it! PERIOD! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

@tenshiblue - great news on getting accepted to grad school! You're going to do great!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What I love about myself day two:

I love that I have the energy to get up at 4:15 am and spend 30 mins on my treadmill before going to work every morning!!

Cheers,

Alsison
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Today I look Great in my jeans :happy: they were a little too snug last week
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I AM LOVING all the LOVE you guys are giving to yourselves!!! Don't forget that you are all fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT day and keep LOVING yourselves!
  • marulop14
    Options
    I am proud that I was able to ask the waitress to box up 1/2 of my meal before it was even brought out to me. :) So I didnt over eat and I havent gone over my calorie goal.

Wow! This is a REALLY great idea!!! I will def do this next time!
  • marulop14
    Options
    Today I loved the fact that I looked slimmer while looking in the mirror with no clothes on in the morning. MAKING PROGRESS! I love it! Can't wait to be at my goal weight!!!! 102 lbs to go!
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today I put a deposit down on my last semester of Graduate School which will be this summer in London! It will be my first trip out of the country. I am pretty excited!