WEEK 2 CHALLENGE ALL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Losing4sure
    Losing4sure Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love that I am back in school even though I am working 2 jobs I have a strong support system with my husband and kids. :)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes. They remind me of my mother's and grandmother's eyes who are no longer with me.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes. They remind me of my mother's and grandmother's eyes who are no longer with me.

This one made me feel warm and fuzzy inside...:flowerforyou:

I can't even see your eyes and I love them too!!!
  • Alsison
    Options
    Week 2 Challenge Day Three...

I love that I always try to see the best in people and surround myself with positive energy!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    yesterday's, I'm proud of myself for finally starting running again! Today's I'm proud of myself for doing zumba, even when I couldn't go to the gym
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today I liked the fact that I woke up earlier then other days and went to take a walk with my husband.
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today I like that I can rock the tie without the infamous "triple chin" thing happening. Just the one chin (and maybe a half) now a days! :)
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm happy today that pants that didn't fit me just 2 weeks ago actually are comfortable to wear now!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    2m6r8qv.jpg
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Day 4 I believe, Today I am proud of myself for always being there to listen when someone needs me!
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love the fact I just completed my first full week of Adventure Boot Camp. 5 days of getting up at 5:30AM for an extremely intensive workout but oh so worth it! Can't wait to go back next week to see what happens. Have already noticed changes in my body when it comes to inches. :heart:

13251352.png
  • Alsison
    Options
    Today I love the way I feel in my jeans!!! No more uncomfortable waistline...:happy:

Cheers,

Alsison
  • Raspberrydelight
    Raspberrydelight Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my husband and I tried Hot Yoga....it was great to try something new together without the baby :)
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am proud to have finally taken the steps to get healthy, and to live an active life again.
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the fact I've gone from being the fat one, hiding at the back of the exercise class, to being the instructor standing at the front.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not quitting. I'm really sticking to this!!!:heart::heart:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alsison
    Options
    Today I love the fact that I can make it through a Friday night when my boyfriend has the guys over drinking and eating junk food without giving in to temptation.

There is nothing better than waking up in the morning proud of making good decisions the day before!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I used motivation from a post on MFP to resist the urge to mindlesslly snack late Friday night.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just got back from bootcamp and I'm proud of myself for going 3x this week. My plan for this next week is to minimize my fast food intake. I'm almost embarrassed to say how frequently I do. But my goal is to minimize it to only 1 time a week. Going to the grocery store today and buying good stuff to eat. :) I'm glad everyone else is doing so well.