Week of 1-6-2012

Options
I hope everyone had a great and productive week this past week. Hope everyone is back on track and having success in this weight loss journey we are all on!!

Our lovely and wonderful leader Jen has had a very tough week, and has a lot going on so I thought maybe we could come up with some challenges for the rest of the week, and give her a break. (hope I'm not overstepping here.)

As usual we should all log our food/exercise, and drink our water for each day. I was also thinking about upper body, I find that I always seem to forget to do upper body. Guess I'm a cardio junkie! lol Anyway here is a link to a Quick Upper Body workout. Ten exercises, that should take 8 minutes, 10 reps for each exercise. If you don't have weights, food/soda cans, water bottles can be used to substitute for the weights.
http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/exercise/body_toning/upper_body.htm

Anyone else have any ideas????

Brandy

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I totally forgot to post challenges! It has been a horrible week. For those that haven't heard, my good friends son was killed in a car crash last tuesday. I have known him for 12 years now. Anyways the services were Saturday and it was rough. Military services. uh. Then I got called out to work and ended up pulling a all nighter. And we are still trying to get the kids bedrooms done. The house looks like a episode of hoarders, with the kids stuff all over the house. Dressers in the kitchen, clothes in the living room. It makes me want to scream! I promise to get back into the mindset real fast!
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Its all good girl!! Hugs to you!!!