water
    Ice
    1 packet strawberry health flavor
    2 scoops of Visalus shake mix

blend
  • jmtaunton
    jmtaunton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you like Banana Pudding then this shake I've created is for you. First pour 8 oz. of milk(I use 1%) into your blender, then dump in 2 scoops of Vi-Shape shake mix, then 1 Tablespoon of Jello Banana Cream Fat Free Sugar Free instant pudding mix, then 3 packets of Splenda(optional, but gives it a little more sweetness with 0 calories), then a little crushed ice. Blend everything up well then crush 6 or so vanilla wafers in a Ziplock bag and mix into your shake really well. It really tastes like Banana Pudding and you're able to taste the banana and wafers equally. Let me know what you think!!!!
  • jmtaunton
    jmtaunton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can create recipes easily, but be careful with what you are mixing in and how much because of the calories. All these shakes that have you putting in chocolate and peanut butter can easily add up to 500-600 calories, which almost defeats the purpose of drinking the shake anyways. Shoot for 2 shakes a day totalling about 300 calories and that will help the weight slide right off. I have been doing the Body By Vi 90-day Challenge for about 75 days and I have lost 25 lbs.(215~~~~190). It is amazing!!!!!!!
  • esy1024
    esy1024 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Spinach in the shake is awesome. I just had one for lunch today. I did 1 cup original almond milk, 5 frozen strawberries, a giant handful of baby spinach, and 1 pkt Orange defense flavor pkt, with 2 scoops shake mix. It was fabulous.