Day 2 is Done!

Options
I got a late start because Netflix was failing to tell us that 30DS DVD was out of stock. So I finally went to Walmart and picked it up. Started yesterday and LOVED it! I've always been an athlete, so I crave that post-workout pain and this certainly delivers. Today was day 2, and I also tied in a 6Week 6 Pack session! Definitely feeling the burn, but loving it.
I've been looking through the thread and you ladies have been doing WONDERFUL! Keep up the hard and good work!

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 2 level 1 today as well! Probably after the 3rd or 4th day I will double up to try and catch up! LOL!!Last time I felt like by day 5 Level 1 was way too easy! Hope its the same this time around. I am not sore today so I guess that is a good thing!:tongue:
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well done girls! Keep up the great work mwah x
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 as well!! woohoo... theres others out there!! ;))
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 2 level 1 today as well! Probably after the 3rd or 4th day I will double up to try and catch up! LOL!!Last time I felt like by day 5 Level 1 was way too easy! Hope its the same this time around. I am not sore today so I guess that is a good thing!:tongue:

ha same for me!! I wasn't sore at all this morning, but i did feel like jello!! I was able to do all the moves and keep up with natalie today! yey!!! last time around I was sore after day 1! I guess i'm stronger... I'm using two 5lbs weight to make it more challenging! it works. I figured if it get easier, I will start using weights when we do the cardio part (like butt kicks, and jumping jacks with weights, and punching with weights) I;m sure it will spice things up!!
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just did day 2! I started this late and am only doing it every alternate day. I managed to get through the whole workout without stopping - which is a big improvement on day 1. The strength exercises kill me though - I only have 2kg (4.4lb) weights and as someone who's never done strength training before it is so difficult. Hopefully it'll get better as I get stronger!