Day 3 - Jan 11

Options
mbriscoe79
mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
I am still sore in my legs and finding them tight and stiff all the time.

I found today that it was easier to work out, I had more stamina and didnt get as tired as the first day or as sweaty.
What hurt the most today was the Ab work, maybe I just did it correctly this time LOL

I believe after the first 10 days are up I will be able to go to the next level, I was worried that I wouldnt be fit enough.

Im really excited about doing this, and proud that I can do it!!
Even my husband said to me last night "You are really serious about this arnt you!" YES I AM!!!!!!

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I thought today's workout went by super fast! Still sore but I'm hoping tomorrow it'll fade some.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was the best for me... I was not as sore in my abs... Thank God because it hurt when I coughed or moved for the first 2... I am hopeful... I wasn't so sure after day 2 if I could bare another day.. But it got better so much better by the time I woke up to do it.. So I did it with ease... All uphill from now right? hahaha at least till day 11 :)
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Today was good. Really didn't want to do it. So glad I joined this group otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    did day 1 yesterday,,,, day 2 tonight,,, wow, she sure works you hunh??lol

" if you wanna wear thoses sleeveless, tnak tops, if you wanna have thoses killer shoulders,,you got to do this!!!

i did it all ok, but the push-ups,,not my thing,,,, had to go on my knees, like the "easy way" model one,,, but better this then nothing right??
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have mine to do later, I'm absolutely dreading it as I hurt so much today!!
  • dcphotography4
    Options
    I finished day 3 this morning and I'm feeling good. My legs are still sore but it actually makes them feel better to do the workout.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I do mines at night too...im in pain...was hard to drive to work with a sore stiff leg lol..and my chest (like right by my armpit part) is KILLING me ..it was even hard to sleep...ahhh i hope it gets better LOL
  • Specializedbkh
    Specializedbkh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Had a great work out and even had more energy to do some dance workouts too!
    Haven't noticed any results yet... but I'm hoping as days go by, my energy will continue to go up!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Shout out to everyone that pushed through the sore muscles and hit play today :) I know it's hard but we're all in this together, you're all keeping me motivated!
    Today I followed the "advanced" girl, not much of a change, but helped to push me a little more!
    Way to go, everyone :)

ALSO, small tip from when I was a rower:
    In your shower tonight, before you get out, alternate the water from hot to cold and repeat a few times. It'll help to settle your muscles a bit :)
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is done! I'm sooo sore! I thought it was suppose to get easier on this day...? Hopefull tomorrow is much better though!!! :happy:
    Hope everyone else is doing well! Can't wait to see all the "after" pix :smile:
  • toridillman
    Options
    I bought her DVD today, and just finished my first day of level one! I feel great. It was tough for me, but I did it.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OMG day three today I was dropping the f bomb like nobody's business, my legs have been so sore that I just wasn't up to hearing Jillian today (I turned up my ipod to drown her out mostly).
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm so very grateful for this group. I didn't feel well at all today...actually had to leave work early because I felt so bad. But when I woke up from my nap and saw you guys killin' it on Day 3, I just had to force myself to get it in...and I'm sooo glad that I did.
  • sydanne33
    Options
    Yeah...I don't think I would have done 30ds today were it not for this group! I'm glad I powered through!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    another hard day for me. my legs are just so sore. its hard to even sit down on the toilet. powered through another day tho, but i do have to admit my side lunges weren't quite pretty, those legs just wont go that far down right now. i hope the pain goes away soon cause this sucks. i defiantly would have stopped on day two if i was doing this by myself, but i have to keep on going, for this group. thanks everyone
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I too am sooo grateful for this group and MFP. Day 3 was a tough one! I listened to my music and it helped to motivate me more and the time went by faster. Towards the end I just wanted to quit....but I kept pushing myself and finished. I've NEVER pushed myself like that! My arms were definitely feeling it more today, my legs are still sore but I was able to keep pace much better today.

3 days down.....27 more to go!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • ztaprincess81
    ztaprincess81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Done! And boy are my legs killing me (in a good way) :)
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm feeling it a lot more in my abs today. I've gotten used to the ache in my thighs, I think, so that isn't bothering me too much anymore. I'm tired and sore, but I feel really accomplished. I'm proud of myself, and hope that all of you are proud of yourselves as well. :)
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I had such a hard time getting through today, mostly due to lack of motivation, but it's DONE! Can't wait to look AWESOME by the end of this!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3. I am having a hard time deciding if I want to do it when I get home from work or after I put my son to sleep... Today I couldnt get motivated so I did it late. And now I am ready to pass out! good luck to everyone on Day 4!