124»

Replies

• comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Recovering WOW addict here...

Alliance - Shadowsong
    Horde - Doomhammer

Moved over to horde as the pvp on the alliance side was killing me and my keyboard couldn't take the bashings. Levelling up a priest healer atm on Doomhammer with my husband who's tanking but it's on a casual basis as I can take it or leave it now thankfully :)
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Have a few toons spread out here and there but my "mains" are all on Arthas-Horde side. Started out on a low pop server back in Vanilla, got tired of it and transferred, then did that like 4 more times. Blizzard makes mad money off of me.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else on EU realms? I highly doubt it, but on the off chance, I'm on Darkmoon Faire EU - Alliance.

I am, Defias Brotherhood, horde and alliance but mostly alliance
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Semi-recently (2 months ago?) scroll- ressurected on Area 52 for the high horde pop. We put a little weekend raid together and have been having a blast. I rolled a little newbling this weekend; I can't decide what I want to play in Mists. I have a druid and hunter maxed, but I'm considering switching to priest or pally for the expansion.
  • FMH82
    FMH82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Horde - Blackhand
    Alliance - Wyrmrest Accord

Just recently started playing again. :)
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I know most of my toons are on Silvermoon, but then I just recently moved my mage, Twix over to another server...yeah, can't remember. =(
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Area 52 - Horde
    Medivh - Alliance

Started out Ally but left after LK expansion was beat. Started in BC with Kara. Came back and decided to switch itup and go horde so rolled a new huntard on Area 52. Now I have the huntard, a holy paladin, elemental shaman and working on disc priest.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I played back in the vanilla WoW days. I played as Horde exclusively because Alliance tended to attract a different type of player at the time, one who was less mature (this changed with BC unfortunately). I rerolled on an RPPvP server called Ravenholdt that opened up when the BC expansion came out and joined a guild that was based heavily on the idea of hosting world PvP events. When arena became prevalent though people forgot about world PvP. I left the game shortly before WotLK expansion came out and took most of my guild with me. We went to EVE Online where we stayed for 3-4 years before we quit that game. Now we're pretty much done with MMOs and have evolved into something of a BF3 clan who also plays a lot of co-op games together.
  • _Laughter
    _Laughter Posts: 17
    Options
    Area 52 Horde
    Tichondrius Alliance
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Arthas - Horde :D
  • Soadrokr
    Soadrokr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I used to play on bronzebeard horde and frostwolf alliance for years but now I play horde side on dreadmaul. MY work made it difficult to raid on the US servers so I had to transfer to an aussie one.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    zul'jin alliance (altho my main is horde now) - one of the original servers since vanilla. it's been my home foreeever.

i've also played on silvermoon, blackhand, moonguard, cho'gall. um. yea i have friends everywhere ;)

my mains have been mage til sunwell and then resto shaman. i love priest, lock, and druid too.

my realid is caraiselite@gmail.com

don't forget - there is a guild for MFPers on lightbrighter - alliance side. (named mfp:P)
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Started on Runetotem for 3 years, then 3 years on Kael'Thas.
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have a few toons all over the place, but generally:

Moonglade EU- Horde, that's where my Horde mains live (Orc Huntress 85, Belf Priestess 84 and 3/4 lolol)
    Darkmoon Faire EU- Alliance, which is where my Ally main lives (Human Paladin, 84)
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Kirin Tor, Horde. I just started playing again, now that my kids go to bed and sleep through the night! I don't see myself getting back into raiding though. I'm usually too tired to play long when I get on the computer!
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I haven't played in about 6 months. I will probably pick up the xpac though.

Thrall - 85 BE Hunter
    Illidan - 85 Troll Priest, 85 Troll Hunter, 85 BE DK
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Skullcrusher, Horde, ftw!
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    US Earthen Ring. Alliance all the way! :) Well, I should say that ER is my home for my main avatars.
    I do have an Horde realm Shadowsong but I don't play much Horde. Just can't seem to get into them that much.
    I have filled up ER so I do have a few Alliance alts on Sisters of Elune. :)
    Yeah another Earthen Ring - I was beginning to think I was all alone out there.
  • turtlepowers
    Options
    i play alliance on uther and horde on Hyjal

I have a few 85s on alliance and a few 80s on horde (thanks, RAF!) I primarily play PvP with my balance druid.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm on Gilneas - Alliance, have a draenei hunter.