Low-Calorie Snack Ideas?

Options
I thought I'd create a place to share ideas for low-calorie snacks when you need something to get through the monring/afternoon/evening. Baby carrots are a favorite of mine. Or a small handful of almonds. Anyone else have any tips for light snacks that fill you up?

Replies

• Kinsey035
    Options
    oh good idea! I need some new ideas (since I've had to give up my favorite snack - candy)
  • tibicinadulcis
    Options
    Almonds and baby carrots are great ones (and easy to eat at your desk/station when you can't get away lol) I also like yogurt and fruit as snacks. Not too many calories, keep you from feeling hungry, and give you energy rather than weigh you down. Important for long sleepy days! :)
  • alease27
    alease27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow makes low calorie candy. I like the dreamy clusters which are crunchy crisps and creamy caramel covered in milk chocolate, a bag is 120 calories and you get more than a couple of pieces. I am also a fan of FiberOne products, they have brownies and granola bars for only 90 calories and they taste like the real deal, but the fiber helps to make you feel full.
  • bella4286
    Options
    I have been using a lot of the Special K snacks and they are surprisingly great tasting! I especially like the fruit crisps, the cracker chips, and the honey oat bars! :happy:
  • Jmlomax
    Options
    Red seedless grapes
    Strawberries
    Pretzels
    Dannon Light yogurts (80 calories)
    Nestle Sugar Free chocolate milk (100 calories)

I love to snack and these are pretty much "guilt free"