Day 4 - Jan 12

Options
mbriscoe79
mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
Well today was a complete stuff up.

When I was doing the workout my daughter came in and wanted to play, ran around the room and was just distracting me.
Then someone came to the door and my Stepson was relaying messages to me from the person at the door ARGH!!!!

My legs arnt as sore, so that was good. But its hard to say whether I found it easier today as I had so much going on.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I wasn't very sore at all today! Today's workout went fast again. I started using 5 lb weights on most of the exercises too!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Like to get mine done at the beginning of the day so I don't have it looming over my head all day.

Feel like I've cheated a bit since this is my 3rd attempt on getting 'all the way' through. I never made it past 15 days though. this 3rd time around I'm so ecstatic that I can follow Natalie more and more. Different story the first and second time around. i very well remember how hard it was at first (especially all those dreaded push ups). So there is that promise ladies, IT WILL get easier.

For now I'm going to keep plugging. Keep up the great work ladies.-it helps me to keep going. It's always good to be held accountable to stick with something.

btw, can someone explain how to get my 'ticker' on here as I see so many of you have? I'm OBVIOUSLY new to blogging.

thanks, Elke in Missouri
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    day 3,, im a day behing,,,, boy, slap in the face to realise how much of a couch potatoe i have become,,,,
    today, i litterally have pain, you know, when you go sit on toilet to pee,, the inbetween moment yuo are up, and sitting,,,KILLS MY LEGS<<< i am finding myself, "dropping" my fat *kitten* on toilet, as i can sit slowly, or normally,,lol and stairs,,ho the stairs,,,, even hurt to go down,,haha up, i understand,,,, but down?? 3 more days, and a day off,,,, worse in this, is i am drinking water like its going out of style,,,, of course,,so the legs, sure are using the pain,,,, but cant explain the feeling, but somehow, i love that pain,,somehow makes me smile,,,, a part of me is terrified not to see any results in 30 days,,, but with pain like this,, results are truly working their way right?
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    woke up feeling a little stiff today but once i got moving im defenitly not as sore as before..wooo :)
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 and feel fantastic!! :)
  • Specializedbkh
    Specializedbkh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Getting wayy better!

I babysit an infant so most of the time I have to pause to attend to the little guy (yesterday was the worst).
    Today he sat there, smiling at me, watching me look like a complete fool!! :blushing:

We have a 4-day weekend here at Ft. Bliss, and usually I get lazy and wanna enjoy the weekend.
    BUT NOT THIS TIME!
    I am so eager to make the whole 30 days... and then some! :drinker:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Just managed to do mine at 9:11pm, finally, only took me all day! LOL
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Excellent workout today... Still hate the side lunges, with shoulder raises!! Bring on day 5 :smile:
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is complete! I was able to do way more push-ups today and only had to stop one time because I felt like my abs were literally on fire doing those bicycle crunches. Of course that's the part where I start yelling and cursing Jillian like she stole something from me...lol. It's definitely a love/hate relationship.

I have noticed that I am already feeling stronger, and it seems like my posture is getting better too.....is that weird?
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    I had zero motivation to do this today, but I forced myself. It was probably my epic lack of enthusiasm, but it seemed a lot harder today. I managed a couple of modified push-ups, but the bicycle crunches-- actually, the crunches in general-- are still really tough. On the up side, I'm not as sore as I have been the past couple of days, and I no longer want to die or throw up by the time I'm finished.

Good job, everyone! :)
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 4 done. Didn't think I'd get it done today but so glad I did. I think the 20mins is going quicker each time!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete! I made my fiancée try it with me today he gave me such a good laugh when he did the side lunges one way the whole time. I was out of breath as it was so laughing made matters worse, but better at the same time. My legs and abs and arms are still killing me, I sure hope it goes away soon, as it's getting super annoying. I have to admit those pushups I can only do 10 before collapsing but I give it my all. This workout has been proving to be extremely tough and I've gained weight for some reason but I'll continue until I can say I've finished those 30 days
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Day 4 down. I'm soo proud of myself. This is the first time that I've done 4 days consecutively. I have no plans of stopping now. I'm just dreading the scale. Every morning my numbers get higher and higher...not good, but not panicking just yet.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 3: a day behind, today was my "I'm so sore!!" day, but I pushed through.
    Congrats to everyone who made it through today! Each day is a victory :)
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day for me. I actually had energy after finishing and went for a walk instead of sitting on the couch :)
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    alright day 4 done and I added my favorite butt exercises from BBL afterward :) shower and bedtime! We will be bunch of sexy people in February!!
  • schalka
    schalka Posts: 57
    Options
    Today was my day 3, it was really hard to go and do it today being so sore but i made it thru the workout and i really pushed myself yay! Im sore but loving the feeling cuz u kno its working.
  • MissMeshia81
    MissMeshia81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My day was ok, I managed to hang in there, but I was tired and sore afterwards. The first day of Level 2 omg. I have to keep telling myself I can do it and just push through.

MissMeshia81

15094836.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Missed day 4 :frown: I was in a bad wreck with a semi on the way home yesterday. I'm so thankful to be at home and not the hospital buuut I was so shakin up I skipped it. I plan on hitting it twice on Sunday though to make up for it!
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Missed day 4 :frown: I was in a bad wreck with a semi on the way home yesterday. I'm so thankful to be at home and not the hospital buuut I was so shakin up I skipped it. I plan on hitting it twice on Sunday though to make up for it!

OH NO!! Glad you're okay and at home. I don't think I would have had the strength to work out after that either. Hope are feeling ok.