Will you take a day off?

Options
eve7166
eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
I read some ppl say they are taking a day off... are you suppose to with the program or is it something like a cheat day?

Replies

• MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm not taking a day off.. That just makes me more reason not to do it the next day... Sticking with it!
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have any plans to take a day off either. I am afraid if I do, I won't start back.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    True... thats why i stay away from cheat days... its hard to get back on track after having sugar/fats ...ahhh ..thanks for the answers :)
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided if I'm going to or not. Really, it's only 25 min a day so there's no real need to take a day off.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm not taking a day off. Its crazy how much one day off will make you hurt all over again!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. I'm not taking a day off either. I'm not disciplined enough to start back after the break and I'll end up starting over with the group that's going to begin 30DS next month. Been there...done that. This time I'm in it for the long haul!
  • hlr1112
    Options
    I am giving myself Wednesdays off. I work 8-5 and then have class from 6-10 so I am comfortable w/not do the 30DS on that day. I had no trouble going ahead and doing my day 3 last night after a day off. I think everyone is different. You have to do what works for you.
  • dcphotography4
    Options
    Im not taking a day off! I WILL do 30 days in a row :)
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    not 'planning' on it, but also not stressing if I have to one day. just keep on going the following day

11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Candeka
    Candeka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do take the odd day off, but then I double up the next day. Some days I just can't do it because of crazy amounts of homework (Full-time Justice student with crazy amounts of homework from me thinking it would be fun to throw in another language course on top of a bio course.. I'm an idiot!)... I'll have class for 4 hours a day, but then have 7 straight hours of homework. After that, I'm pretty much crawling into bed.

Ofcourse, on those days I adjust my calories so that I am still have the same deficit number!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I did think about it in the first 3 days cos I was in agony LOL.

But I don't think I will take any days off.