Week 4

Options
I'm afraid I'm starting to yo-yo. I lost nine pounds and I'm down to 169. That's good of course but I lose and gain so easily I'm nervous that I can never achieve real weight loss. I need to do a lot better tracking my food and getting my work outs in. I never want to be in the 170's again!

How did everyone else do this week?

Replies

• knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I finally hit the 170's!! Went from 181.4 last week to 178.4 this week!! 3 pounds down!!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    knurse...AWESOME work!! I am wondering if its almost TOM...I was 137 last week 2 days ago I weighed with a friend 136 and today hopped on said 138.9???? but Ive been eating well this last few days and jogged yesterday. I know weight fluctuates but it was a tad discouraging. These last few lbs are HARD!!
  • willloseorelse
    Options
    Abbi, that's why I only weigh myself once a week. You can really start to obsess if you're not careful!
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I honestly do weigh almost everyday because I like to see if certain things trigger the gain/loss...and I am a bit obsessed...lol but I don't freak out it I seem to have gained some...it always come right off...