Uploading Photos

Options
Here is a pretty good tutorial I found on uploading the scale pictures in case anyone needs it. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

In case anyone doesn't have a photobucket account to do this, instead of having everyone make one, I made one just for this group:

www.Photobucket.com

User Name: weeklyscalephotos
Password: weeklyscalephotos

Note: If you set your album to 'Private' your images won't appear in thread posts.

Let me know if anyone has any troubles!! Maybe we could each make our own folders to upload our image into so it doesn't get overwhelming :)

Replies

• mollyb33
    Options
    Great post! Thank you for all your help and for setting this all up! :) I'm excited for my first weigh in tomorrow!
  • aarroyo0529
    aarroyo0529 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great ideat, thanks
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    Thanks so much for setting up that account! That is an excellent idea.
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Thats a great idea. I just made my own sub folder in there for mine :)

So is Sunday post day?
  • NicolelaJones
    Options
    Yep!! This Sunday! And then after our first week what I was thinking we should do is a before and after. So every week would have what you weighed last week and what you currently weigh?

thoughts?
  • mollyb33
    Options
    Yep!! This Sunday! And then after our first week what I was thinking we should do is a before and after. So every week would have what you weighed last week and what you currently weigh?

thoughts?

I think this is a great idea! I've been needing to log more "before" information about myself for comparison purposes. However I think that every week we should definitely post our scale pictures and the result comparisons.

Also I was thinking, any rules or details about what we do as a group we should post as a sticky so new members will know up front. What do you think? :)
  • NicolelaJones
    Options
    sounds perfecto! ..um.. how do you make a sticky post ;)
  • mollyb33
    Options
    sounds perfecto! ..um.. how do you make a sticky post ;)

Create a New Topic with the information you want and post the topic. Then open up the topic you just created and below your post you will see several options, choose sticky. This will pin it to the top of the Group's Discussion Board so that it won't move down. If you've done it correctly you'll see a red pin next to the topic.

If you need anymore help just lemme know. :)
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks, I just learned something new…. :)