Week 3 - Jan 16 to Jan 22

Options
Ok, I know it is early but, I am going ahead and posting for next week. I am going to do my C25K(walk) every other day.

Replies

• hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I know it is late but I have been working on my water consumption this week. I am aiming to get that 8 glasses in. I bought a bottle that is half of my daily amount that has really helped me with drinking my water to see how much I need to still drink each day.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I AM SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay..it's Thursday and I'm checking in. Sorry.. been distracted but except for Wednesday I have been eating pretty clean and am feeling good....confident....and like I have some personal self control. My goal for this week is to exerise for 30 minutes each day. I have been doing Just Dance and Zumba a minimum of 45 minutes and I did it Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I did not work out Tuesday or Wednesday. I do plan on doing some sort of organized exercise tonight.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Ok, for anyone that cares...lol We are going to start totally over. We are starting clean on monday. Remember 1 goal per week and you need to check in everyday even if you just say Monday-Done...lol That way we all know how each other is doing.