Day 6

Options
MelissaWI
MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
Going great... Still hanging in there every day! Can't wait for level 2.. lol well maybe I can... ;)

Replies

• ekdennis
    Options
    I'm doing Day 6 tonight! So far, so good.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My arms were kinda sore Today from moving up to 5 lb weights but other than that day 6 went great! That last strength move still kills me! I'm ready for level 2 also!
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I got a hair in my butt and wanted to take a peak at level 2 after I had already done level one today on day 6... So I found myself doing it.. So I did one and two today.. I will prob be regretting it tomorrow.. lol
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I did Day 6 yesterday. It's still a hard work out but much easier than it used to be. I still really struggle with push ups.

My weigh in was today and all up I'm up 300grams (0.66 lb) but down quite a few cm. My measurements aren't from directly before I started 30DS but from my heaviest weight (which was about two weeks ago) I'm down 12cm (4.7 inches) on my chest, 8cm (3.1 inches) on my waist, 9 cm (3.5 inches) on my hips, and 15cm (5.9 inches) on my thighs.

The goal is to do day 7 today and get a better handle on my cals today (yesterday was terrible!)
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Let us know how you go Melissa! I accidentally did level 2 on day 4 and felt fine the next day. Accidentally as in i selected level 2 instead of level 1 and couldn't be bothered stopping the dvd and rewatching the intro....
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Had to skip 4 AND 5 because of mild whiplash I got in a wreck on day 4 :frown: Felt sooo amazing to power through today's workout though :happy: Still plan on doing to rounds tomorrw to catch up..hope I can make time for it!!
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    day 6 done! Bit harder today. My hip was a bit sore but not enough to get in the way too much. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done. I wasn't sore and was actually able to make it through the entire workout w/o taking any breaks for the first time.
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I wasn't as sore as I was previous days and actually feel like I have a bit more energy doing this work out now. Really didn't want to do it the past few days, but I've made myself crack on with it lol!

Not seeing any difference anywhere either yet, is anyone else?
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    I still take quite a few breaks, but I'm getting through it pretty well. My girlfriend came in while I was working out this morning, and did some butt kicks with me, and stayed to watch me finish up. She was surprised by how tough the workout was.

In other news, I finally got myself some hand weights. (If you have an Ocean State Job Lot nearby, they were super cheap!) So, my two faithful cans of creamed corn have been returned to the cabinet. XD
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pretty tough workout after a full day of skiing! Managed though - Woo!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to move up on weight for tomorrow. I have been using 5 lbs and I am not really feeling the burn as much as I think I should be..
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who is sticking with it! I know it's hard, but we'll get through it together and be stronger for it!
    Day 6(5 for me) was tough on the calves, but felt great in the abs!! Hope everyone rocks it tomorrow! Only a few more days till we move on up!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So I'm kinda bad and skipped day 5 cause I was feeling sick, and then I did 2 sessions today to make up for it. This was flippin hard, two rounds just made me want to die. I guess that will teach me a lesson. I'm still sore from day 1 tho and that really sucks
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Did Day 6 last night with an additional walk/run on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Is anybody else doing additional cardio? My legs and butt are pretty sore today and not sure if it is from the shred or the additional work. Finding the 30DS getting easier every time but still can't do both sets of pushups nor all the side lunges arm raises. Have 4 more days to master it.