Ok I have to admit..I cheated!

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Today was my day 10 and I could not for the life of me bring myself to do another day of lvl 1! I couldnt so I have jumped to lvl 2...I LOVE it! I didnt find it as hard as lvl 1, I didnt hate the planks as much as I thought I would, that ab move at the end I couldnt complete but it was fun again! So there we go I cheated and skipped a day (I will go back at the end if it comes to it) But Day 10 DONE!!

How are we all doing?

Replies

• apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was on Day 10 too... and I really didn't want to it. In fact I started and then after the first pushups I stopped. It took me 20 minutes before I could convince myself to just do it. So I did. And I'm GLAD! But I wish I would have been smart like you and skipped to level 2!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That is a good cheat though :) Good for you and thanks for the positive side, I have been dreading level two because of some of the posts, now I am looking forward to it :)
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's not really cheating.... You still did it which is great! I think that Level 2 & 3 are both easier than level 1 too. But I just figured it was cuz I was bored since I"ve started sooooo many times and never finished the whole 30 days, So I've did level 1 way more. But I am not a huge push up fan either soooo that could be it too. Wait til level 3 and you might not like planks!!! I didn't the first time around but I'm beginning too. Good Job on keeping with it!! I finished level 2 Day 2 today and it was a killer!
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    That is a good cheat though :) Good for you and thanks for the positive side, I have been dreading level two because of some of the posts, now I am looking forward to it :)

Honestly I was dreading it, its fine! :-)
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    Today is only my 4th day and I jumped to Level 2 today as well. I like it a lot better because it's based around plyometrics which I'm used to doing from my motocross and BMX training.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    You people are crazy! I did level two for the first time today and I hated it. I honestly thought I was going to die! Glad to hear it wasn't so bad for some people, but it seemed so much harder for me.

I'll keep at it, though! Level one almost killed me at first, too, and now it's easy. So practice makes perfect I guess :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    You people are crazy! I did level two for the first time today and I hated it. I honestly thought I was going to die! Glad to hear it wasn't so bad for some people, but it seemed so much harder for me.

I'll keep at it, though! Level one almost killed me at first, too, and now it's easy. So practice makes perfect I guess :)

Exactly! Keep going it will get easier, I have to admit I did it today and it was much tougher!