Hi

Options
Hi,
I started this group cuz I love Leslie Sansone's no nonsense, easy to do at home walking dvds!
She has been an inspiration to me too with her lively personality. I don't feel like I am at home walking alone.
Glad to meet you and hope others will soon join.
Any ideas for our group are welcome.
I have fibromyalgia so I am starting slowly with 1-2 mile walks and lots of stretching too.
Looking forward to logging on more walks and watching the scale go down and the toning go up err something like that. Lol.
Happy Walking!

Replies

• Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina. I started working out to Leslie Sansone for almost 2yrs on and off but I am back on. I am currently working out to her walk slim 4 fast miles. She does high intensity and low intensity. I mostly do low intensity but one in a while I'll do the high intensity. I also have her 5 really big miles DVD with the stretch band buy did it only once and it was very complicated but hope to do it one day.
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina,
    That is so awesome that you can do 4 miles! I am working up to it and hope to be right there with you one day.
    Have to have foot surgery at the end of Feb. and will be off my fee completely for 2 months! I know that will set me back but I plan on buying a hand wheel to at least get the blood flowing and burn some calories. I am going to use hand weights too.
    I have both of the same Leslie DVDs that you have (I think) and I also really like the Walk Away Your Waistline w/walk belt and the 5 Day Slim Down too. Do you have a favorite DVD?
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had foot surgery before (2004). I had a bone spur on top of my left foot, got 7 stitches (3 dissolved and 4 regular on top) and had to wear a boot for a month.

Best of luck in your surgery. :)

I only have the 2 DVDs of Leslie Sansone like I mentioned and I like her 4 mile one better. I've done her miles 1 and 2 and the family walk on OnDemand (cable).
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hard on the weekends to squeeze in a walk but I am going to go for a 1-2 mile walk this evening.
    I have tons of Leslie Dvd's! Lol.
    I just need to do them!
    Most of them are too hard for me right now and are 3,4, 5 miles.
    I am still struggling to finish 2 miles (mostly cuz of pain afterwards: I have fibromyalgia and leg problems and back problems).
    But, I do feel better in so many ways just moving my body.
    And mentally I feel better to.
    Not just from endorphins and all that but because I feel a sense of control over a situation I am not happy with.

Plus, I want to wear cuter clothes...Lol.
    Hope your weekend is great!