Following the Schedule

Options
lkm111
lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
Need some advice about the Turbo Fire schedule. Before I started TF I was doing a Zumba/KettleWorx combo. My schedule was 1 Zumba, 1 KW, 1 Zumba, rest day, 1 Zumba, 1 KW, rest day. This means I would have 2 rest days per week. This seemed to work out well for me. With TF I only get one rest day a week. I usually miss one of the days because of a hectic schedule and ususally cut out the Stretch 40/Core 20 because that doesn't burn as many cals. Unfortunately I've noticed that I'm becoming softer in places where muscles used to be and I think I am actually gaining some inches (haven't gained any weight). There is no weight component with TF and I am missing that part as well. I am contemplating adding TF to what I was doing before to mix it up a bit, but that means abandoning the schedule the TF book has. If you've read this far, thank you, and hope you can offer some advice. Thanks!

Replies

• TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did the Hybrid program which is Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme mixed together in a class schedule. Which gives you a great amount of cardio and weights. It worked great for me!!!!!!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the TF/CLX hyrbid as well, and I really like it. Do what works for you, though. There's no law about following the program to the letter. If you want to change it to fit you, go for it!