Welcome!

Options
Noticed there was no group for those doing this, so I started one.

I am starting my leptin reset Jan 13th, 2012

I have lost 130 pounds and have a strong appetite still so this seems ideal to assist ongoing weight loss.

Welcome everyone.

Primal and paleo lifestylers, as well as low carbers, are welcome to friend me. :happy:

Replies

• kkarrolle
    kkarrolle Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I restarted my reset on Monday 9 Jan, after Christmas and New Year got in the way of the initial effort.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am going to start the reset on Monday. I need a bit of time to buy the right stuff to eat.
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Restarted today. Have had lots of success with this. My challenges are getting enough protein early enough in the morning. My gf is just starting and I'll be cooking for her and her 15 yo daughter. The commuting between two countries (USA and Canada) has thrown a few kinks in my well oiled Paleo/Primal machine purchase, chop and eat plans. The cost of food in Canada seems astronomical, so I'm excited to go to the Winter Market on Saturday to meet my ranchers and begin to form relationships with people who raise animals we can eat.
  • bry8iyze
    bry8iyze Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, just discovered Krause and Leptin Rx/Reset. It makes a lot of sense. I've been following the meal timing and food choice guidelines and feel pretty great. Have lost 2.6 lbs in a week without feeling hungry deprived or low energy. One thing I feel a little scared of is all the fat! Just not used to it! But overall I am not missing the excessive amounts of carbs in the typical diet.