Day 7

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
I just fiinished day 7. I was in a weird mood all day and really didn't want to exercise, however made myself do it. I felt myself struggling through the squats. Anyway usually when I am in a bad mood exerecise snaps me out of it - not today. Tomorrow is a new day.

Replies

• MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 and decided after experimenting yesterday doing level one and then level 2 that evening that I would do level 2 today for my day 7... A lot more intense in the arms... But holding in there :)
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well, slacked off till the evening yesterday but eventually did my day 6 at 8pm. Just confirmed that it's better for me to get IT done in the am so I don't dread it later. Still feel sore in my arms from those weighted arm lifts during the side lunges. Now that I read Melissa's comment -not eager for level 2....but I will do it.

11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I rocked todays workout. I feel really good about it! Ready for tomorrow!
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I felt great after Level 1, Day 7 yesterday. I will do Day 8 this afternoon while my little guy is napping or this evening after he goes to bed.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Today was great! I see a MASSIVE improvement in my pushups... from not being able to do them to being able to do them (still girly style) for both sets :) Love it! I want to start level 2 early, but I get bored so easily that I am holding out so I dont have to stay on one level for longer than 10 days. Level2 looks fun though :)
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hurt my hip out walking today with the dogs! doubt I'll be making day 7 today :(
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Hurt my hip out walking today with the dogs! doubt I'll be making day 7 today :(

Aww... Feel better! :C

I'm definitely better off doing this in the morning. I think I'm doing pretty well; I still have to take breaks from time to time, but I have noticed a huge change in my endurance. Can't be too sure if it's from 30DS or gymming several times a week, but I have lost an inch from both my waist and hips. Tomorrow is weigh day.... dun dun duuuun! ;P
  • 1prettygirl08
    1prettygirl08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 7. Yay!!! I am still on level 1...when are people moving to level 2? I am a little scared...
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Day 7 is done...at 9:30pm! Who does that?!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Day 7 is done...at 9:30pm! Who does that?!

me :( I couldnt get motivated today, and didnt start till 10:45pm... but I did it!! and so did you :)
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I upgraded to 8 lb weights today. i doubt I'll be able to lift my arms tomorrow but my 5lbs was getting way to easy. I barely broke a sweat yesterday. today i am sweating buckets!!!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    tried level 2 for the first time Sunday, wow is my behind sore today. I may stick with level 1 for the rest of the 1st 10 days. I think most of us are trying to do each level for 10 days. However, Jillian says to move on to the next level 'when you're ready/comfortable (ha!)' So I guess it's ultimately up to you when that will be.

Finished Day 7. Yay!!! I am still on level 1...when are people moving to level 2? I am a little scared...

11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    i did day 7 yesterday, ive been getting my fiancee to do some of the days with me. so yesterday was his 3rd day, hes a really fit guy and he said he wont be continuing with me. that goes to show that all us, who are keeping with it, are rocking!!!! yesterday was the first day i was able to do the pushups the whole way through...even if i was doing the girl push ups...i was so proud of myself. the side lunge with the arm raise is increadably hard for me...i can almost get to the end but my arms just give out. thats such a tought move. im so nervous for level two.
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 7 done. Missed out in two days but back on track now.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I did day 7 last night. I was able to do 6 regular pushups the first round and the rest the modified way. Aiming for 7 tonight.