What's next?

Options
nonafit
nonafit Posts: 582 Member
The 30 DS challenge had ended. For some very successfully and for some not so. But we had definitely taken with some lessons to be learnt and to improve. That matters when we are taking about a life long commitment.

I am wondering what we should do next? Where do we go from here? Any suggestions to keep the group up and alive? Or we call it a day of rest?

Replies

• sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to do another challenge! I took it very serious for accountability and noticed some others did too! I have been doing the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism JM DVD and really like it! I have most of JM's videos and I just got the Biggest Loser Boot Camp 6 week video that I can't wait to try.

However, I am up for any suggestions and would love to keep this going. Just let me know...feel free to add me for any extra accountability too. ;o)

-sd
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on 30DS only doing level 3 every other day, inches lost have slowed down, but the scale has started moving again. On the other days I have added Turbo Jam, I finally got the complete system and man am I finding some new sore muscles. I'd be willing to do another challenge with this group, let me know what the group comes up with!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of instead of limiting to 30 DS we change to various type of dvd work out such as zumba, insanity etc
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I just got a bunch of DVDs by Bob Harper and am planning on incorporating these with JM's No More Trouble Zones and just some straigt cardio. I'm up for keeping the challenge going. We could start a bi-weekly or monthy log so we can post what we are doing just like we did with the 30DS - and do starting and ending measurements again.
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just thought of this...if we are open to 'any excercise'...I started a group called Sunny Days Move Your *kitten* Challenge when I suddenly went from 0 friends to over 100 after I made a post on the forums, as a way to get to know my friends better. ;o)

So many people messaged me about 'how to' that I felt I maybe had something to offer. The premise is to excercise for a minimum of 30 minutes a day and check in monthly with measurements/stats. I have several different topics including work out videos, etc where we can go for support. I closed the group to friends, so if you are interested, send me a request and I'll add you.

Cheers~sd