how is everyone progressing so far?

Options
Just wondering how the rest of the group is doing.

For myself the scale is not being very kind to me so far. Since week 1 I have been holding at 3- 5 lbs down from my starting weight. I have been eating healthier and keep my caloric intake in check. I feel better and have more energy and so far i've lost an1" off my chest and waist. What i think and hope is happening is that my body is buiding muscle and losing the fat at about the same rate. Does that make sense?

Good Night

Replies

• mavsgurl30
    Options
    great job!! keep it up =) i am just now starting week 2...but i'm already down about a pound and a half. and i feel great!!! let's keep it up!!!
  • adammccrady
    adammccrady Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job... keep up the awesome work!

Your results mirror what my wife and I saw during our first round of Insanity! Not much weight loss, but I lost a lot in inches and could definitely tell I was getting stronger and more fit. It was a change I could see and feel, and I feel like I'm getting it back this round!! Try not to use the scale as a measuring stick. Using the tape measure, the mirror and the mind will take you much further as you continue to progress... especially the mind! You know you're getting stronger, losing inches, adding quality to your life, and that's what matters! Flip the switch, and try to make it a permanent part of your life, even after 63 days! I'm hoping I can do the same!

As for me... Things are going extremely well. I'm feeling a lot stronger, especially after my rest days. I'm feeling stronger in my joints. I had some soreness on top of my right knee yesterday and early today, but after warming up and stretching, it felt stronger than ever. I can tell this when I do my lunges... I'm getting great burns doing the workouts... 650 to 750 calories on our Pure Cardio/Cardio Ab days! Looking forward to recovery week next week, and then cranking it into high gear after that! Starting to get myself mentally ready for that Max Plyo Circuit...
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't follow the insanity schedule. I'm doing low carb/high protein diet so I only do insanity for refeed days. Usually I do insanity 3 times a week.
    I lose1 size of pants and this new pants is getting more lose. I did not lose much weight. It meant I just lose fat not my lean muscle mass. Whooohooo!. I think the result is the combination of the work out and the diet.
    One thing, I did not realize I'm a lot STRONGER and FASTER than before and this is definitely insanity doing.
    This morning, I had to get over the wall 3 feet high,and all I had to do push my body up and jumped over.
    Before I have to get little ladder to get up there. And I'm in the 40s, only 5'1 .. and weight 180lbs (short and ....).
    Dang I'm soooooo impress. Definitely going to keep on doing insanity.