Ok its Sunday so here are my week 2 pics!! LOTS of pics

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
I hope you are not sick of seeing my fat *kitten* but I wanted to see if you can see a difference? I wont feel bad of you say No. I have missed 2 days this week so its not a whole week but I made a promise to myself that I would take a pic every Sunday. I havn't lost a single pound this week and yesterday ate like a pig! I am kicking myself in the *kitten* today but there you go, I jumped back on so I am feeling OK about it. I can see a difference between the start and now but not from last week to today.

Right here we go!

Start
DSC07913-1.jpg

Wk 1
P1040246-1.jpg

Today Wk 2
P1040257.jpg

Start
DSC07917-1.jpg

Wk 1
P1040248-1.jpg

Today Wk 2
P1040258.jpg

Week2.jpg

Replies

• apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results!!
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Really? I keep thinking maybe I am not doing it right! I want to see amazing results NOW lol. I have no patients at all
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You are shrinking!!! You look great!!!! Keep going! You can especially tell in the side pics :)
  • HeavenlyBri77
    Options
    Fabulous results, way to go!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I can really see a big difference between day 1 and today, look at your silhouette from the side, you must have lost inches as I can really see a difference. :-) Well done!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! I can see a huge difference in you tummy and also your back. Keep it up!!
    I'm going to take my mid way point pictures after I finish workout 15. Hoping to see as impressive results as you have had.
    You are so much braver than I am. I just couldn't post my before pics yet!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    wow you really can see the difference, big well done to you :) keep going!!!!
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Ah bless you all x Thank you the support here is amazing and keeps me going! I cant wait to see what I will look like in 6 months! x
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely tell a difference!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! I can't see a difference between my own 1 week and 2 weeks pictures, but I can in my own before and 2 week pictures - I'm in a facebook group for the 30DS and everyone lost several inches (over the whole body, not just 1 part) the first week, but this week we all only lost 1-3 inches over our whole body. I think it slows down a little.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    omg! what a difference!! you are doing a marvelous job! Keep it up!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go chickie - your tummy is looking hotter!!! Keep it up!! I'll take pics again in a few days.
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You are really changing. Looks good!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    There´s deffo a difference Kelly, well done keep up the great work :bigsmile:
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Really? I keep thinking maybe I am not doing it right! I want to see amazing results NOW lol. I have no patients at all

honey ur belly is looking smaller! Keep it up! I just joined the group. what was ur starting weight? have you lost since starting 30ds?
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Definitely some real progress, especially in your stomach. Nice work!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW...what a difference....you are definately shrinking...looking amazing...keep it up and I can hardly wait for the next set of photos...I never took any pictures (duh) just measurements
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Well I suck I havent been able to do the shread since Sunday so I wont post pics Sunday I will be getting back on tonight
  • Ichbinceiling
    Options
    Yes, you can definately see your sides are tightening up. Your back is getting toner.