New here!

Options
Leigh98
Leigh98 Posts: 12 Member
I am just finding my way around MFP....

Did a low carb search on the main board, People get a little wound there!!!

I lost some weight last year, by cutting out carbs but fell off the wagon over the summer (Hub and I ride motorcycles and too many roadside diners and chip trucks undid me, this year I have said we need to plan better..) I am getting back on track and doing better research this time, I had no idea carbs were in so many things!

Anyhow, I am looking for friends and support from other Low Carb dieters, my life is hectic and hopefully this resource will help me stay on track and motivated, I need all the help I can get!!

Anyhow off to browse the group, just wanted to say Hi! And anyone looking for "friends" feel free to add me!

Replies

• arykh4778
    arykh4778 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is my day 2 of low carb. Yesterday was horrific for me. I did awsome then ate oatmeal cookies and cereal before bed and BOMBED-still managed to lose 1lb...bizzare. Today is better but no detox (sugar) headache as of yet.

I am happy for you that you are trying this again. I lost 80lbs 7 years ago on ATKINS then over the years having 3 kids and the stress gained back 45. Last year tried hcg and lost but realized that hcg is really bad for you ( i lost hair and aged myself from rapid weight loss---try 20lbs in 20 days). I regret it and now need to lose the weight I gained back since Thanksgiving.

Wishing you lots of luck!!!!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new around here too :) I started recording everything on MFP and low carbing about a week ago, and so far I'm loving it! I don't find this diet restrictive at all, thoughI feel my sweet tooth nagging at me every now and then haha. Crossing my fingers and hoping that those damn cravings go away soon.

I added you :) Hope we can motivate each other on this journey!