Last Night

Options
cattracy0829
cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
Last night I drank too much again...only happens on Saturday night date nights...but then I am worthless the whole day Sunday. I have done nothing but sit and watch tv...I have a mild hangover, not really hungry and am just drained. My goal next week is 3-4 drinks max on Saturday night as opposed to the 7-8 I usually drink. I don't even remember most of the evening. The only good part is I am dating a great guy who doesn't let me get into any trouble...He is amazing.

Replies

• jodidlyO
    Options
    I know just how you feel. Give yourself today and you will feel better tomorrow...

Im not a moderation girl either - I'm either abstaining or bingeing, abstaining at the moment and hopefully for a very long time to come...

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I either have none or I am having like 10! I made saturday's my spike day so I don't feel so horrible about drinking haha
  • calgirl83
    Options
    This is my first post here. Sadly, I binged last night...I can totally relate to being fine having none, but then if I do drink it has to be enough to get me buzzzed but somewhere I cross the line into plain drunk.
  • dsoucy03
    Options
    My hubby and I hit it pretty hard on the weekends, but we also make eachother get up and go for a nice hike the day after.
    Feels good to sweat out some of those toxins.
    Then you dont feel so bad about watching tv the rest of the day?:embarassed:
  • m_mackin
    Options
    Did it again last night... whoops
  • BOC57
    BOC57 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not abstaining tonight and feeling overwhelmed and hopeless about my life in general. Is there anyone out there?
  • deaftolight
    deaftolight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We're out there.

I drank tonight but didn't binge. This weekend will be a different story though. :drinker: