UGHHH

Options
wiffe
wiffe Posts: 224 Member
I don't know what i"m doing wrong. The scale is going up. I"m up to 198.

I guess I need to really really weigh and measure and track better. And no my diary is not open right now. Just venting.

Replies

• chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    it is ok go and vent.......this would happen to me from time to time and my best friend would always tell me " you are exercising, changed your eating habits give it a few weeks then you will lose" hang in there I am sure everything will start to kick in.

You might want to check your carbs??? When I gain I know it is because of the Carbs....good luck keep in touch
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have been bouncing back and forth a lot too. I finally got down to 192 and then ate slightly over my calories yesterday and now am back up to 193.2. I know that's not real weight gain, but just how my body is fluctuating and adjusting to the changes. Keep your head up and keep plugging away! You can do this!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This has been the story of my life for the past year. What I have started doing in the past 1.5 weeks

#1 - steadly increasing my cardio time
    #2 - changing my exercise daily - I use to only bike. Now, each day I go is something different or atleast a rotating basis
    #3 - How much water are you drinking? I normally only use to drink 64 ounces or less. My chiropractor told me that I should be drinking at least half of my body weight in oucnes per day
    #4 - LOG every single bit/drink that goes into your mouth
    #5 - SAY YOU WILL!!!
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Don't give up this happens to women b/c we carry alot of water weight, stress, and etc. The scale fluctuates with me . Seems like the days I eat less the more weight I gain. I've also notice I been eating alot of carbs latelty and the scale is going up too.

Hang in there.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mine goes up and down daily... It is frustrating!!! Hang in there... reevaluate your amounts you eat etc...

I always worry about that for myself... am I putting exactly the correct amount of what I ate??? I just keep reminding myself... I am only hurting myself...

It helps me... Idk...

I also swear by sipping on watered down cranberry juice all day too... to help with bloating. =) I use a brand called LakeWood 100% organic pressed cranberry juice... I mix 4oz of this with 28 oz of water and I add in a sweetner because it is tart... but it is refreshing.. =)

Hang in there!! It will come off...